What's new

Reborn4HDLive Users

jope

Hi,

So i used Reborn4HDLive last year to watch all games and it was great. Now i went to re-up today for summer league and next season but the interface is all sorts of different, and they don't use paypal anymore and the new payment schemes all use methods i'm unfamiliar with... Anyone on here re-upped with them this season yet, can you PM me? or if you have a comparable product you can recommend? thanks in advance.

Hi,

So i used Reborn4HDLive last year to watch all games and it was great. Now i went to re-up today for summer league and next season but the interface is all sorts of different, and they don't use paypal anymore and the new payment schemes all use methods i'm unfamiliar with... Anyone on here re-upped with them this season yet, can you PM me? or if you have a comparable product you can recommend? thanks in advance.

I'm in the exact same boat. Let me know if you figure anything out.

I'm in the exact same boat. Let me know if you figure anything out.

I got in touch with someone from their team. The new process just seems a lot sketchier. You either have to send p2p funds through bitcoin, which keep in mind has little protection and you are paying "john doe" in China, or you have to purchase 3rd party Chinese gift cards and "trade" them. Idk why they abandoned pay pal but I'm a little too hesitant to try their new methods.