What's new

Rebrand announcement coming next week

I don't get how we live in a world where the Jazz can pay insane amounts of money to designers that give them complete dog****, while some random person on Jazzfanz is coming up with jersey and court designs that are amazing.
It's not just jerseys. It's personnel decisions, financial and cap decisions, other management issues, etc. We have this magical thinking that they must have some kind of super powers because of their position. It's always been amazing that we've assumed that about our own brass but readily criticize other franchises for how ridiculously stupid they are.

It's not just jerseys. It's personnel decisions, financial and cap decisions, other management issues, etc. We have this magical thinking that they must have some kind of super powers because of their position. It's always been amazing that we've assumed that about our own brass but readily criticize other franchises for how ridiculously stupid they are.
We need to petition to be like the Packers so we can be a fan owned team and we'll use this forum as our war room.

I actually don’t HATE the jerseys. I think the yellow/black looks good and I think they will look better on the court (let’s hope so!) I don’t get the yellow and black when they were trying to decrease the size of our color pallet. But my biggest issue is how HUGE the font and numbers are on the front of the jerseys.

I am wondering if someone that is more tech savvy than myself would be able to do a Jersey concept to see what the jerseys would look like if nothing else changed other than the font size. Preferably if it could be done on one of the pictures of the Jersey on Clarkson.

I actually don’t HATE the jerseys. I think the yellow/black looks good and I think they will look better on the court (let’s hope so!) I don’t get the yellow and black when they were trying to decrease the size of our color pallet. But my biggest issue is how HUGE the font and numbers are on the front of the jerseys.

I am wondering if someone that is more tech savvy than myself would be able to do a Jersey concept to see what the jerseys would look like if nothing else changed other than the font size. Preferably if it could be done on one of the pictures of the Jersey on Clarkson.
Super lazy edit but it's resized

Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 2.03.28 AM.png

I think if they were properly executed that black, white, with yellow accents could've been really nice.

My biggest issues with the jerseys:
• I'm not a fan of the highlighter yellow that they chose, I would've preferred something closer to gold.
• As you said the font/numbers are just way too big and look off.
• The design was just way too simple, they look like practice uniforms.
• I'm not a fan of the silver accents on the yellow uniforms or the yellow accents on the white uniforms, neither really pop or do much for the jersey.

The team should've went back to purple, blue, white, and grey. If they were dead set on going black/white I would've preferred that silver was the third primary color over yellow.

I could have lived with these. The original design is so bad that adding 5 for the Fight to the jersey makes them about 20% better looking. I think i'd welcome going full Nascar and add more jersey advertisements.
I think adjusting the font size and just adding yellow trim to the black, black trim to the yellow, and black trim to the white jersey makes them all look so much cleaner.

I could have lived with these. The original design is so bad that adding 5 for the Fight to the jersey makes them about 20% better looking. I think i'd welcome going full Nascar and add more jersey advertisements.
Just plaster the entire jersey with advertisements, lol.

Ryan really had the nerve to say that they went "too clean" with the rebrand. Dude chose the biggest font in the history of mankind.