What's new

Redemption Game: Utah Jazz @ Dallas Mavericks

Trey Burke PG, 8 / 23 (2pters) 1 / 8 (3 pters), 7 assists in 55 minutes this is the regular season ,kinda similar to last season with Burke taking the most shots on this Jazz season

It's only 8 pm. I can probably find something else to do. I don't want to waste my night if the second half is just as miserable. :(

I guess that you get with a young team so far. Phoenix surprised people last year, but they were sure a lot older.

we have to beat suns on sat... otherwise out road trip will be miserable

Sent from the JazzFanz app

I hope they are eating Snickers in locker room. I want to see basketball players in the second half instead of munchins.

OKC not signing Reggie Jackson to an extension. Athletic, 7 foot wingspan PG. Might be on the radar next year.

I have to say, our perimeter play hasn't been good in either game. On offense it's largely due to the fact that our guards aren't solid shooters. Concurrently, they aren't great defenders either.

Burke just looks mediocre to me.

Kanter got 20 minutes last night and was pulled until the last two minutes. Quin was trying to save Booker and put Kanter in during garbage time. Kanter may not make it through this year.