What's new

Remember when...

b_line

Greg Ostertag had like 18 PTs and 16 rebounds in a game? Yeah. I hope Kanter does not turn out like tag. Just sayin...

Edit: I don't think kanter will disappoint, but I would be super sad if does not turn out to be an all star.

Last edited:
If this thread was about Fesenko or something I could see your point. But Kanter is more Karl Malone than Ostertag.

Greg Ostertag had like 18 PTs and 16 rebounds in a game? Yeah. I hope Kanter does not turn out like tag. Just sayin...

Wow!! Really really!!! God your dense. Where in the hell do you see Tag in Kanter. Way to wast your time and everyone's time with this time. You doofus!!

If this thread was about Fesenko or something I could see your point. But Kanter is more Karl Malone than Ostertag.

I have a lot more faith in kanter than I ever had in tag. But I also would be really disappointed if kanter was anything g less than a 15 and 10 player in a few years

Wow!! Really really!!! God your dense. Where in the hell do you see Tag in Kanter. Way to wast your time and everyone's time with this time. You doofus!!

The similarity ends with them being big dudes with potential in their early careers. Hopefully kanter continues his enthusiasm and work ethic. Just don't want him to be a bust

Kanter has more self motivation in his **** than Ostertag had in his entire body.

And it's a damn shame. I recently re-watched some of the playoff games from 1997 and Ostertag was a beast. He could have been Utah's Joakim Noah; only bigger/longer. He just took the money and ran instead.

Ostertag was a blooper. A rich-man's Fesenko without the sense of humor.

The circumstances of Kanter's big game are questionable, but somehow the Jazz held a bad team to their worst that night, and somehow Millsap and Jefferson have never had such good fortune in their careers to play a team that bad that night (which is sarcasm, as that is just... almost impossible). To me, the only question was HOW real it was that happened, not that we didn't see some form of the truth to come.

people have forgotten (because it makes a better joke that way), but ostertag had some NBA-level skills. with him it was always about consistency.

people have forgotten (because it makes a better joke that way), but ostertag had some NBA-level skills. with him it was always about consistency.

And determination. Came into camp after camp fat and seemed like every training camp there was a story about Karl bitching him out.

When the **** did Tag ever show near the offensive moves that Kanter did in that game? Seriously. If he got that many points it must have been on put backs and spoon fed dunks.