What's new

Rep is dumb.

Most comical thing about this thread:

The guy who needs to have more or equal rep power than anyone else, at any cost, actually thinks he is humble.

#pray4colter

The guy who needs to have more or equal rep power than anyone else, at any cost, actually thinks he is humble.

#pray4colter

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to b_line again.

#pray4colter

I don't recall saying I thought I was humble. I've used the phrases "above board", "truthful" , "open", etc., to describe myself. But not "humble". Unless you count the phrase "in my humble opinion", which certainly doesn't typically mean the user thinks he's humble.

I don't recall saying I thought I was humble. I've used the phrases "above board", "truthful" , "open", etc., to describe myself. But not "humble". Unless you count the phrase "in my humble opinion", which certainly doesn't typically mean the user thinks he's humble.

Please stop answering with logic and get pissed. TIA.

Show us your real rep adjustment power, bro.

You don't half 2 say it 2 think it

So basically if you post in this thread and your name is not Colter, I will pos rep you. Its kinda my thing now. Like how being creepy is hotkkk's thing.

So basically if you post in this thread and your name is not Colter, I will pos rep you. Its kinda my thing now. Like how being creepy is hotkkk's thing.

Don't get used to it bro, changing my name in 17 days.

#BrandNewDay