What's new

Report: #5, Favors, Burks for Cavs' #1 pick

Yay or Nay?

• Yay

Votes: 68 56.7%
  • Nay

Votes: 52 43.3%

• Total voters
David Locke is the most awkward mother ****er when he has to interact with other humans. I just want information for god sake.

Yesterday thought he was kind of an a** to jody yesterday during his tip off.

I've heard a couple different interviews with Locke on 1280 it seems like Hans and the other white dude struggle to tame Locke. Jody does pretty well at going with the flow even if Locke is being a douche which he usually is.

He was a condescending *** to one viewer who asked him a question. He acted like the guy should have visited his blog before asking anything. If I was that guy I probably would have posted a message telling him to **** off.

David Locke is the most awkward mother ****er when he has to interact with other humans. I just want information for god sake.

This is so true. The whole time listening to him talk I'm just thinking about how much he interrupts people, breathes heavily in the phone, pauses too much, changes course of the sentence abruptly. It's really annoying.

I say up the ante. We have a lot of assets. I have no problem breaking the bank here. Give them next year's pick. Who cares. You gotta pay the price if these players are for real. Unless you feel Aaron Gordon could be just as good if not the best player.

This draft has come down to 3 or 4 players for me now.

I want

Jabari, Wiggins, or Gordon.....Embiid if healthy

Someone is going to bust.

I have a feeling it's Exum and Vonleh

This is so true. The whole time listening to him talk I'm just thinking about how much he interrupts people, breathes heavily in the phone, pauses too much, changes course of the sentence abruptly. It's really annoying.

And don't get me started on how much he needs a proofreader for his posts. He looks like such a hack with some of the stuff he posts when he can't even spell correctly.

Done. Of course, you don't post much, but it will be nice to see my custom sig on all of them. This is for 365 days, FYI.

Also, to all of you who thing Tomic is some sort of answer... I laugh in your face. That guy is worse than anyone on our current roster.

Alright, would love everyone's input on what we EJ's sig to be for the next 365 days. Bet was that we wouldn't move up for #5, we didn't, so time to pay the piper.

Done. Of course, you don't post much, but it will be nice to see my custom sig on all of them. This is for 365 days, FYI.

Also, to all of you who thing Tomic is some sort of answer... I laugh in your face. That guy is worse than anyone on our current roster.

Son of a bitch.

Philly's final offer to the Cavs according to a source

Michael Grange ✔ @michaelgrange
Follow
League sources: Philly making a big push -- picks 3,10, 32 & NEXT yrs 1st & Thad Young for Cleveland for No. 1 and Wiggins.

Philly's final offer to the Cavs according to a source

Michael Grange ✔ @michaelgrange
Follow
League sources: Philly making a big push -- picks 3,10, 32 & NEXT yrs 1st & Thad Young for Cleveland for No. 1 and Wiggins.

Later source said they never tried to trade up.

I like Wiggins but CLE is high off their *** if they turned down #3, #10, #32, Thad Young and next year's 1st for the #1.

Alright, would love everyone's input on what we EJ's sig to be for the next 365 days. Bet was that we wouldn't move up for #5, we didn't, so time to pay the piper.

This
pic1423746.jpg

or this(reppd archiemoses)
24byu1.jpg

or this
utt.jpeg