What's new

Reporter confront president Obama over kill list.

TheSilencer1313

Reporter confronts president Obama over kill list

What else does this guy have to do in order to be considered for impeachment hearings??
Obama does not deny having having a 'KILL LIST" for American citizens!
Oh wait, I know..... get caught having an affair in the whitehouse and maybe they'll conduct impeachment hearings.

https://www.infowars.com/reporter-confronts-obama-over-kill-list/

Infowars.com September 5, 2012

Reporter Ben Swann was on the floor of the Democratic National Convention Tuesday and was able to procure an exclusive interview with Mr. Soetoro.

Specifically, Swann asked how the “president” can justify the killing of Americans without trial, as has been revealed through leaks of a kill list.

Swann’s passion for the truth seems genuine. In July, we covered a report Swann produced questioning the official narrative of the ‘Dark Knight’ massacre. Here is an excerpt from that report:

It’s astounding to watch the mainstream media being forced to behave like alternative media outlets which the establishment previously derided as “conspiracy theorists” in an attempt to remain relevant, but kudos to Fox 19 for at least making the effort to ask the hard questions.

Once again, kudos Mr. Swann.

I find it funny that nobody around here actually actually looks into real news, and actual reporting of tough questions.

But wait..... it's just a conspiracy theory that Obama doesn't deny nor confirm a kill list.
Don't worry everybody, the interview in the article above is a complete fake.

Do you honestly think Obama is the first president with a kill list?

barrack hussein obama = muslim
Muslim = terrorist
therefore using simple logical math
barrack hussein obama = terrorist.

team america **** yeah

It's shocking to me that you honestly consider that bag of horse ****, "journalism". I could pull out my phone and whip up a similarly terrible sack of horse **** and post it on the webz -- could I get a Journalism Sticker for that too?

It's shocking to me that you honestly consider that bag of horse ****, "journalism". I could pull out my phone and whip up a similarly terrible sack of horse **** and post it on the webz -- could I get a Journalism Sticker for that too?

I can see just how seriously you take the web my friend. Lol
As soon as I seemed to offend you, you went to basically every one of my posts, and commented in a similar fashion.
Congrats on taking the bait......
Trouts always do.

I can see just how seriously you take the web my friend. Lol
As soon as I seemed to offend you, you went to basically every one of my posts, and commented in a similar fashion.
Congrats on taking the bait......
Trouts always do.

Or... maybe I haven't read much of the site in a few days and am just catching up. And maybe... just maybe... you've posted the same garbage in every single thread, which of course, would lead to me calling you a moron in each.

But I do like the whole, "LOL, I tricked you into following me around!" bit, it's really cool.

Or... maybe I haven't read much of the site in a few days and am just catching up. And maybe... just maybe... you've posted the same garbage in every single thread, which of course, would lead to me calling you a moron in each.

But I do like the whole, "LOL, I tricked you into following me around!" bit, it's really cool.

Yeah, you do tend to disappear quite often.
Like when you were banned by the mods, that was fun.

I would love to hear what you consider garbage of what I've said in every single thread, and I'd also like to hear a considerable rebuttal to said comments.

Yeah, you do tend to disappear quite often.
Like when you were banned by the mods, that was fun.

I would love to hear what you consider garbage of what I've said in every single thread, and I'd also like to hear a considerable rebuttal to said comments.

Boy, that sure is tempting. When I think about it though, I wouldn't sit down face to face and have a serious conversation/rebuttal argument with my 5 year old about how wrong she is in thinking that Snow White and Cinderella ARE REAL -- so I won't bother with you either. Bring something to the conversation that doesn't involve links to youtube, huffington, bleacherreport, or www.conspiracyorbust.com and I'll be happy to continue to call you a moron.

JEWBAMA
obama-kipa.jpg

*if the mods wanna warn/ban me for saying jewbama. screw them right up the behind. if they censor jewbama, again **** em right up the behind