What's new

Reputation Comments, positive and negative

Just looked at my infractions and noticed that it appears I have been infracted by each mod and admin, but never more than once, each.
No point, just weird.

It's sort of like a Jordan with refs. Excuse sir I'm sorry to have to call a foul on you, but he is on the ground bleeding. (Dont worry we'll make it up to you in the finals in Utah)

Okay guys. I need to come clean. Boris figured me out. I can't go down the road of blackmail so I'm just gonna have to come out with it.

Thriller is my alt. Mods, please delete my alt account immediately.
Your honesty is pulling at my heartstrings.

As long as your at it, Mods, please delete NAOS as well. The reason this needs to be done goes without saying.

Okay guys. I need to come clean. Boris figured me out. I can't go down the road of blackmail so I'm just gonna have to come out with it.

Thriller is my alt. Mods, please delete my alt account immediately.

For the records this was positive rep. I do not know why you think you are coming from the closet. Maybe everybody has been to polite not mentioning?

I have to come clean. I negative tepper alt joe for this disruptive fight creating behaviour.

You can't rep or neg rep anyone. You can give them irrelevant grey rep. I, however, can't wait for the system to allow me to neg you again.

You can't rep or neg rep anyone. You can give them irrelevant grey rep. I, however, can't wait for the system to allow me to neg you again.

I want to personally thank you for this trolling comment. My New Years resolution is to get ill mannered posters as yourself banned. I set my sites high.