What's new

Rest Easy, The Jazz Will Be Awful

Other than Lauri/WK being an absolute bosses the biggest miscalculation was how much Conley still had left in the tank. Really impressed the dude has held up for an entire season and has had a strong start to the post-season.

Other than Lauri/WK being an absolute bosses the biggest miscalculation was how much Conley still had left in the tank. Really impressed the dude has held up for an entire season and has had a strong start to the post-season.
Not trading Conley before the season was almost certainly worth several wins this season. Considering how many close games the Jazz had the first half of the year, early season THT taking most of Conley’s minutes would’ve been a disaster.

Yeah, I was wrong about our record this year. My thought process was that we would have a bottom 5 defensive rating, which we did, and that teams with bottom 5 defensive ratings almost always win less than 30 games. The exception to that rule is if they have a top 5 offensive rating, which I didn't see coming.

Lauri really was the reason for us having such a good offense. He is just so efficient.