What's new

Rest Easy, The Jazz Will Be Awful

FrenchJazzFa

2022 Award Winner
I'm not worry too much. We can't play with the same energy and efficiency every single night. And load management will start soon. Sit Mike the next 2 games for example ( small injuries after hitting Rudy) and we loose the next 2. We are 2-0 but with a bit of effort at coaching we can easily to a 0-8 for the games.
If i was DA,unless i got a fantastic offfer for some vets, i will not trade anyone. Imagine the same team ( i know im dreaming) + Victor and we will be a contender almost immediatly....

Saint Cy of JFC

Jazz are currently leading the league in made 3s and are 5th in 3P%.
They're 3rd in offensive rating and 10th in defensive rating.
They're 4th in Net Rtg.
It's early obviously, but that's very similar to where the Jazz were last year.
Yeah too early. We dont even know who the elite teams are yet. Need to get through a cycle where everyone has at least played each other once

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Bump… to be fair… the tanky sixers actually started 3-0 too… we are like 100 times more talented than that team and are beating the **** out of good teams.

Eddie Zero

Yeah too early. We dont even know who the elite teams are yet. Need to get through a cycle where everyone has at least played each other once
this team is clearly not in tank mode and you should be worried if you were on the tank wagon, as it seems since you created this topic and have been completely wrong about them so far.
No wonder you are clinging to the need more time too small a window line lol.
just admit you were wrong and take an ice bath

Saint Cy of JFC

this team is clearly not in tank mode and you should be worried if you were on the tank wagon, as it seems since you created this topic and have been completely wrong about them so far.
No wonder you are clinging to the need more time too small a window line lol.
just admit you were wrong and take an ice bath
Clinging?