What's new

RIFT IN JAZZ LOCKER ROOM

I'm beginning to think this had just as much to do with our poor play as anything. I'm not sold this happened over night as both of these guys played pretty poorly since their all-star announcements and both just seemed out of place. The entire team for that matter, you could just tell that something was off. Many blame Conley but that has nothing to do with Mitchell jacking up step back 3's and Gobert disappearing on D and fumbling the ball 80% of the time. It was lack of concentration, no hustle, and flat out laziness that was costing us games. Again,something was just not right.

I'm beginning to think this had just as much to do with our poor play as anything. I'm not sold this happened over night as both of these guys played pretty poorly since their all-star announcements and both just seemed out of place. The entire team for that matter, you could just tell that something was off. Many blame Conley but that has nothing to do with Mitchell jacking up step back 3's and Gobert disappearing on D and fumbling the ball 80% of the time. It was lack of concentration, no hustle, and flat out laziness that was costing us games. Again,something was just not right.
Having a major piece of your team be a bad fit can have a bigger impact than you think, on everyone. No Conley never grabbed Donovan and forced him to make bad plays, but if it is causing stress and a rough time in the locker room that can translate to all kinds of bad stuff happening on the floor.

There has been some weird off kilter gremlin haunting this team all year. A well oiled team isn't down by 40 at a half or gives up runs like the Jazz have at times. I thought it had to be Jeff Green and Ed Davis but with them out of the picture these things kept happening.

Honestly after seeing that KATs mother passed away from it, I think that’s honestly the reason Donovan isn’t there yet. I’m not gonna judge him on it from this point forward. I know how constantly he talks about his mom and his sister. He’d just been around his family the week before. Blaming Rudy for that is not super logical but if he was being careful and Rudy wasn’t I understand him being upset. I’m happy Donovan and his family are safe and okay and Rudy is as well. Time for the fanbase to just move on and support both guys. I feel so bad for KAT and his family.

Literally doing nothing might be the best medicine for this. I watched the California Governor's press conference and no NBA, NHL or MLB games with fans present in the months ahead. I think the NBA season is over and best case is to hope that they can start to close to on time in the fall.

If the season really does end for good, I imagine we'll see another banner hosted by the Lakers. There is an obscure by-law in the league rules that states that in the event the seasons ends early, the team with the best record since February 1st is awarded the championship. This year that would be the Lakers. **** them.

Ingles from his weekly radio show with DJ and PK:

"I'm in the loop on what is happening behind the scenes and what isn't happening behind the scenes and it seems they both want to play together and win together here so until further notice I think everyone should worry about the earthquakes rather than those two."

He also said they've had some team video calls.

"I'm in the loop on what is happening behind the scenes and what isn't happening behind the scenes and it seems they both want to play together and win together here so until further notice I think everyone should worry about the earthquakes rather than those two."

Never a word out of place...love you Joe

It doesn't sound like the two want to go out and have a beer together and tell funny stories. It sounds like two co workers that really don't like each other but have to tolerate each other or be fired.
Exactly this.

There has to be some truth to the stories. If there wasn't, I feel like anyone involved would immediately come out and deny those claims (which never happened)

Don’t care what Joe says, don’t care what Rudy says. Wanna hear what the face of the franchise says.