What's new

Riley Cooper Must Die

UGLI baby

Guyz, Philadelphia Eagles WR Riley Cooper used the N word. Should we kill him now or torture him over a long period of time until he dies?

Not cool to use the N word, but peoples desire to be offended amazes me. Why the *** do people give someone they don't know, and have no control of what they are going to do or say, that type of power over them?

Like, at any moment any one of you could "major offend me!" and then my day is supposed to be ruined or something?

#killrileycooper

dat jazzfanz.com mobile app doe

Cooper will face some real justice in the form of safetys and linebackers going Django on his ***. And he'll want to jump the fence to fight every one of them.

Guyz, Philadelphia Eagles WR Riley Cooper used the N word. Should we kill him now or torture him over a long period of time until he dies?

Not cool to use the N word, but peoples desire to be offended amazes me. Why the *** do people give someone they don't know, and have no control of what they are going to do or say, that type of power over them?

Like, at any moment any one of you could "major offend me!" and then my day is supposed to be ruined or something?

#killrileycooper

Agree 100% uggs

SO so so dumb, so so so sick of how OVERLY PC this country has gotten.
Yeah, he messed up, move along. The way it is lead story on sports shows is just stupid though.

I love the fake outrage by the media and some of the players. Was it a bonehead move by Cooper? Certainly, but it doesn't make him a hate monger either. I saw the video and I took it as him basically saying "I'm gonna fight every mother f'er in here". Hell, it's a Kenny Chesney concert. There were no black people around to actually fight.

Kudos to Leshawn McCoy saying that he can't respect anybody who uses that word. It's dropped about 150 times per rap album and has been used so much that in this generation it has actually become more of a slang term as opposed to a reference of hate. 99% of the time, when I hear that word, it's usually in a sentence similar to: "Where all my niggaz at?". Not to mention, I GUARANTEE you that word is being used in the Philadelphia Eagles' locker room by all of the black players.

I love the fake outrage by the media and some of the players. Was it a bonehead move by Cooper? Certainly, but it doesn't make him a hate monger either. I saw the video and I took it as him basically saying "I'm gonna fight every mother f'er in here". Hell, it's a Kenny Chesney concert. There were no black people around to actually fight.

Kudos to Leshawn McCoy saying that he can't respect anybody who uses that word. It's dropped about 150 times per rap album and has been used so much that in this generation it has actually become more of a slang term as opposed to a reference of hate. 99% of the time, when I hear that word, it's usually in a sentence similar to: "Where all my niggaz at?". Not to mention, I GUARANTEE you that word is being used in the Philadelphia Eagles' locker room by all of the black players.

The the whole thing was aimed at the black security guards. It just plain isn't smart to be yelling the N word, especially in a violent way. It just brings bad images back, especially coming from a coated southern accent.

White people can say the N-word. Louie CK does it in his stand-up routines, he just doesn't do it in a way that at all seems hateful. We are also allowed to say it when rapping along to hip-hop songs, or at least that is what Chris Rock says.

I bet if Riley Cooper walked into the club and saw all his black teammates hanging out and went up to them and said "Whats up my ******" they would probably think it was funny as hell (well, in the past before this whole thing happened).

SO so so dumb, so so so sick of how OVERLY PC this country has gotten.
Yeah, he messed up, move along. The way it is lead story on sports shows is just stupid though.

It's August man, if you do anything it's a story. What else is there to talk about that is sports related? Regular season baseball? LOL

#killrileycooper

The whole thing is that it's a little offensive. Then, another group of people come along who don't want to seem like they don't care (even though they dont) so they pretend to get even more offended. It's like everyone is trying to one up each other on how offended they are, so just not to seem racist.

One thing though, from living in the south and having experience with these dudes, Riley Cooper probably says the N-word in that context a lot around his white friends, especially when he is drunk. Personally, I don't even think about ever using the word, so I never use it at all (except when I'm in my car listening to rap music). Even my black friends say "Whats up my *****" to me and it's makes me uncomfortable. Used to it now, have even said it back a few times (they think it's hilarious). I just think his teammates are offended because of the context he used it in, not the actual word.

Seems to me this guy was raised in a community where the N word is a slur. I was raised in an environment where gay slurs were common, not because all of us hated gay people but because it was an insult to the straight guy it was directed at. It's different calling a straight guy a gay slur than calling a black guy a black slur though, but in the end both are nothing more than fight or flight taking over.

He got caught up in the moment and said something stupid, but isn't a racist and apologized appropriately.

I bet if Riley Cooper walked into the club and saw all his black teammates hanging out and went up to them and said "Whats up my ******" they would probably think it was funny as hell (well, in the past before this whole thing happened).

I'm guessing the Kerry Collins incident was before your time.

Lol @ all the fake outrage by so many blacks. They act as if they don't use this type of language daily. Where's their reaction to Chris Rock a few years back?

I find KG calling that Charlie Villaneiva a "cancer patient" far more insulting.

That's the thing that is so ridiculous about this whole thing. Where the hell are our morals? So McCoy is suddenly offended at this word? As if he along with 90 percent of his teammates don't say it on a near hourly basis? Where's his outrage at Chris Rock? Where's his outrage at 90 percent of the music he listens to? So the N word is sooooo offensive while lyrics about rape, gun violence, and drugs are acceptable?

If you go to any pro game, you'll hear far worse than the N word. In fact, one quarter of KG, Kobe, or Deron Williams is a real eye-opener. You'll hear more slime in just 1 quarter than in your entire life in the military.

The media is jumping all over Weiner and anything racist/homosexual because there just isn't much to report on right now. But it's just so overbearing that I don't even watch the news anymore.

Somewhere along the line, this has got to become a two way street. Blacks can demean, swear, act racist and it's fine. Where's the outrage when Delonte stuck his finger in Hayward's ear and called him a "white boy?" Could you imagine the outrage had Hayward done the same and called him "black boy?" He would have been killed by the media!

We have got to become politically correct not just when it's to our own political advantage.

If you want to hear the N word come play basketball with me this Saturday. About a dozen guys get together every Saturday and about 8 of them are black. You would think the N word is the only word they know. I wonder if they even know each other's names.

And frank, you know in this rabid PC environment that an apology is never enough. It will take nothing short of a crucifixion, or another Kardashian baby or something as important, to get it out of the news.

I want to defend Riley Cooper but I used to defend Mel Gibson with that Jew cop thing way before his tapes leaked and I defended him tooth and bone and than bam some ******** came out.

UPDATE: Micheal Wilbon is beyond disappointed, he is UPSET! Riley Cooper should be surspended!!!

P.S. Would like to add that I don't agree AT ALL with the people in this thread that are inferring it's ok to use the N word because black people use it. That's stupid.

I was just pointing out I think it's LOL that people in today's society think they are justified in being upset or offended by something that someone they don't know did and that people should care whether or not they are offended.

It would be different if he announced he hates black people on TV or said the N word in an interview. He didn't. He said it during a moment of anger during a concert and someone filmed it on their cellphone. The backlash he should be facing should be akin to: "Dude Riley Cooper is kind of an *** hole. *** that guy."

Next time he gets the urge to say something stupid, he should take his anger out on something that will generate less media outrage. Like getting arrested for DUI. Or beating his wife/gf. Or maybe just killing someone.

UPDATE: Micheal Wilbon is beyond disappointed, he is UPSET! Riley Cooper should be surspended!!!

P.S. Would like to add that I don't agree AT ALL with the people in this thread that are inferring it's ok to use the N word because black people use it. That's stupid.

I was just pointing out I think it's LOL that people in today's society think they are justified in being upset or offended by something that someone they don't know did and that people should care whether or not they are offended.

It would be different if he announced he hates black people on TV or said the N word in an interview. He didn't. He said it during a moment of anger during a concert and someone filmed it on their cellphone. The backlash he should be facing should be akin to: "Dude Riley Cooper is kind of an *** hole. *** that guy."

Lulz, did you see Skip Bayless's opinion? It was the ultimate "I'm going to one up getting offended" reaction.

I thought Stephen A.'s response was fairly good. Disagreed with some of his points, but way smarter than most of these tards on TV.