What's new

Rio 2016 Olympics

FabioJazz

Less than 3 months to start!

I would like to share with you, guys.

I'm so happy because today I bought a ticket to see USA x Australia in the Olympics! I'll see Curry, Lebron and Hayward(who knows?) vs Exum and Ingles. So excited!

Plus I bought Brazil vs France (if they qualify). And already had Argentina vs Lithuania and Venezuela vs China (Jesus, what bad luck, i didn't know the schedule)

Do you like Olympics? I can't wait!

When the Winter Olympics were here in Salt Lake I went to the skeleton event. It was an awesome experience. Probably more so because Americans won gold in both the men and women. I would highly encourage anyone in a host city to go to an event.

Can't wait for the Zika games!

"Zika virus 'introduced to Brazil during 2013 Confederations Cup football tournament'
Scientists point to match between Tahiti and Uruguay in Recife as a probable source of the outbreak in South America

The Zika virus was probably introduced into South America during a football tournament in 2013 when supporters from a French Polynesian national team visited the north-east of Brazil."

Blame them

When the Winter Olympics were here in Salt Lake I went to the skeleton event. It was an awesome experience. Probably more so because Americans won gold in both the men and women. I would highly encourage anyone in a host city to go to an event.

I can imagine. Awesome to be there in these moments. I will see Basketball, Tennis, Volleyball, Taekwondo, Athletics so far