What's new

RJ still got it.

The Fresh Prince

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4yz1lbj3bI

Also check this one.

[url[/MEDIA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCO-8-6Zq3U[/url]

Turn back the clock year for Richard Jefferdad. Book et.

what is the purpose of this thread?

What is the purpose of this forum? What is the purpose of the internet?

To distract you from the disappointment that is your life.
====================================

A better question might be: What is the purpose of Richard Jefferson?

A 32 year old, overweight, out of shape former all-star who is cashing in on his glory days to the tune of 11 million this season. But this is his last contract year. Does he want to keep playing (technically he didn't really 'play last year 10 mpg in GS) more importantly does he want another contract?

DYK that before the lockout he started 81 games for SAS? Averaging 31 minutes per. before being traded to GS for Stephen Jackson in March 2012 Jefferson had started 41 games for the Spurs.

Did Lindsey bring him in to start?

Last edited:
I went to school with RJ. He was a pretty cool guy back then. Kinda changed when he went pro, but I imagine most have to adjust a bit. He was a freakishly good athlete and a good defender, never took plays off. He could be a good mentor on this team, and I would probably play him over Williams as the backup.

I want this team to win. The Jazz have shown that they can acquire picks other ways than 'tanking' games, and I want the team to win. The only main difference between having Millsap and Al vs Richard and Biendrins is the length of the contracts. They have both been talented at one time or another in the league, and while Jefferson is getting older, age wise he still has a few years if he puts his mind to it.

I would be happy with this. Many of us wanted Millsap to come off the bench. Richard probably will. As for Biendrins, who knows, but he has averaged a double double in his career, and he is just NOW entering the age where he should be at his prime.

Again, They need to win. Let the Golden State pick be the one that is the lottery pick, I want them to win.

What I meant was that we would have preferred either/or Paul and Al to come off the bench while the young talent started. Well, that's what is going to happen. If you were to bring Paul and Al off the bench, I imagine their stats would have been similar to the new guys -before Golden State decided to tank games-.

I want this team to win. The Jazz have shown that they can acquire picks other ways than 'tanking' games, and I want the team to win. The only main difference between having Millsap and Al vs Richard and Biendrins is the length of the contracts. They have both been talented at one time or another in the league, and while Jefferson is getting older, age wise he still has a few years if he puts his mind to it.

I would be happy with this. Many of us wanted Millsap to come off the bench. Richard probably will. As for Biendrins, who knows, but he has averaged a double double in his career, and he is just NOW entering the age where he should be at his prime.

Again, They need to win. Let the Golden State pick be the one that is the lottery pick, I want them to win.

WTF crystalmethstar?

The only double double Biedrens has ever pulled was drinking four shots to every one of his drinking buddies combined.

And then there was this......

I had the displeasure of being at this game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtRbhxLxaNc

You said it, man. I'm just glad Utah was able to pick up some quality players to replace Al and Sap, so that we can really buckle down and get serious about a 7th or 8th seed again. I just don't understand how anyone could conceivably root for for the future instead of the present. I'll take a million first round *** kickings/swept out of the first round every time, rather than being crappy for a year or three in order to get back to being serious contenders. I mean, playing for a championship against MJ and the Bulls was fun and all, but if I have to watch my team miss the playoffs for a few years in order to get back to that level, I say forget it. It's just not worth it.

Anyway, I'm not too worried. I'm pretty sure the Jazz have a plan in place to trade our recently acquired picks at the deadline for some slightly better than average vets who will who push us over the top and get back into serious contention for the 8th seed and maybe even the 7th(dare I dream?).