What's new

Rookie Nicknames

I am partial to Kookie and maybe even Groualler. Both seem to fit. Of course you can never go wrong with Graaarrgh.

Oh wait, I thought this was nicknames for the wookiees. Sorry, my bad.

Having spent far too much time playing SMB3 and SMW as a kid, I regret to inform you the name is actually Thwomp. Which might be even more amusing.

I tried researching for the proper name before posting and saw both used. Either way, it's what he reminds me from a play style and head shape perspective.

I tried researching for the proper name before posting and saw both used. Either way, it's what he reminds me from a play style and head shape perspective.

"Whomps are a relative of Thwomps, and they are large, rectangular stone creatures with a face, hands, brick-shaped feet, and a large, X-shaped bandage on their back. Although they have short arms, Whomps do not have any legs. Their eyes consist of black sclera and small, bright red pupils." Mario Wiki

Pic shown in second post was a Thwomp, which I think goes Collier better. Whomps got feet and arms and ****. Love the name either way though

"Whomps are a relative of Thwomps, and they are large, rectangular stone creatures with a face, hands, brick-shaped feet, and a large, X-shaped bandage on their back. Although they have short arms, Whomps do not have any legs. Their eyes consist of black sclera and small, bright red pupils." Mario Wiki

Pic shown in second post was a Thwomp, which I think goes Collier better. Whomps got feet and arms and ****. Love the name either way though
Amazing.