What's new

Rudy Gay out at least two weeks

Hopefully Agbaji can get some run with Mike eventually he kind of needs that true point guard if they are going to use him off ball. But if he is going to fill the role voided by Gay it shouldn't matter as much,just gotta get him the ball more. Remember this guy was exceptional catch and shoot threat last season and lead his team to the WCT in alot of ways only because of him they were even there last season.

I’m actually happy… Simone needs to play. It likely doesn’t change a whole lot wins/losses wise. Hell maybe Ochai actually gets a turn… prolly not.
I really want to see more Ochai

Hope you right
I just figure Hardy has eyes… and Gay getting minutes early due to seniority and a relationship is fine… but since he constantly sucked and a if player shows he’s more deserving… it gets hard to bench that guy for another guy simply because of seniority. If Simone sucks then yeah Gay gets his job back and all of us die a little inside.

Every coach should be able to decide how to handle this injury policy
This is something he should explain at the beginning of each season to the players
If they all know what to expect this should not be a problem

I just figure Hardy has eyes… and Gay getting minutes early due to seniority and a relationship is fine… but since he constantly sucked and a if player shows he’s more deserving… it gets hard to bench that guy for another guy simply because of seniority. If Simone sucks then yeah Gay gets his job back and all of us die a little inside.
meh, if simone sucks, keep playing him, (give ochai another shot, whatever) either he plays out of the suck or he doesn't. either way, the jazz win. giving rudy gay significant time does nothing for you.

Last edited:
I remember when this happened and wondered if it might lead to missed games. He took a pretty hard pass right on the finger. I remember "jamming" my fingers like that in games, and it is no fun. He was shaking his hand and everything after. Not too surprised.