What's new

Rudy Giuliani and New Borat Movie

Agreed.

Maybe it had been hyped up a bit much by people I talked to before I saw it but I didn't like it much at all. The mix of hidden camera and scripted drama and the poor attempt to play some of the scripted drama as if it was hidden camera just felt lame and dumb to me.
One thing about the recent borat movie was the scene at some kind of conservative convention that Mike pence was speaking at. I can't tell if it was real or scripted. Whatever the case or was quite a scene and if it was scripted then it was done flawlessly.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I like SBC, I just think his stuff is ridiculous. The fact that he gets anyone to ever fall for any of it is amazing. It just isn't "funny."

Trump had a war chest of close to a billion dollars in campaign funds in January and has somehow plowed through almost all of it in less 9 months. I can't wait for that audit - how much of that do you think went into his and his family's pocket? I could go on.

About half...

Biden was outspending Trump on ads in October at about a rate of 4 to 1 . Turns out this was because The Trump campaign was just about broke because the Trump family funneled half of the campaign funds into a shell company.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...hner-trump-family-shell-company-b1776359.html
Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner allegedly created a shell company that secretly paid the president’s family members and spent more than $600 million, a report says.
The payments to the Trump family and top advisors through the company helped shield financial details from the public, according to Business Insider.