What's new

Rudy Giuliani and New Borat Movie

Now if they knew they weren't going to get anything really good, busting in while he's tucking in his shirt to make it look as bad as possible is a good move.

Based on what we've seen, I'm note sure I can envision a situation where Giuliani does not actually end up naked if this wasn't scripted. He came up to the room looking to get laid. I don't think there's much doubt about that.

Based on what we've seen, I'm note sure I can envision a situation where Giuliani does not actually end up naked if this wasn't scripted. He came up to the room looking to get laid. I don't think there's much doubt about that.

It certainly looks like he was DTF, but if so it's odd Borat came running out so fast into it. Without getting him to do anything really compromising at all. Basically just pulled a Joe Biden and touched her back creepily.

It certainly looks like he was DTF, but if so it's odd Borat came running out so fast into it. Without getting him to do anything really compromising at all. Basically just pulled a Joe Biden and touched her back creepily.

Quite possibly, the actress did not want to find herself in a compromising position.

If you had a chance to save someone from seeing Rudy Giuliani's penis, wouldn't you?
giphy.gif

Watched this last night. Had it's funny moments but overall I didn't like it. Seemed to only accentuate the division in our country and mostly made me sad.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I didn’t greatly think the first Borat was funny. More of a Monty Python guy.
Agreed.

Maybe it had been hyped up a bit much by people I talked to before I saw it but I didn't like it much at all. The mix of hidden camera and scripted drama and the poor attempt to play some of the scripted drama as if it was hidden camera just felt lame and dumb to me.