What's new

Rudy Gobert Appreciation Thread

Just curious without KAT and Ant on the team where do you think the scoring will come from?
Where in the hell would any team's scoring come from if you take away their two top scorers who account for 40% of all their points?

I get it man, you don't like Rudy, but you're really making yourself look like an idiot in all these threads you've started about the Wolves. You don't actually believe that talking about how a team without its two top scorers wouldn't make the playoffs is some powerful argument, do you? Every team would miss the playoffs without its two top scorers.

Just ****ing give it up already. The Wolves lost. You, by some messed up extension, won. You've posted about them as much as all the people you claim are closet Wolves fans put together. Give us all a break, man.

Where in the hell would any team's scoring come from if you take away their two top scorers who account for 40% of all their points?

I get it man, you don't like Rudy, but you're really making yourself look like an idiot in all these threads you've started about the Wolves. You don't actually believe that talking about how a team without its two top scorers wouldn't make the playoffs is some powerful argument, do you? Every team would miss the playoffs without its two top scorers.

Just ****ing give it up already. The Wolves lost. You, by some messed up extension, won. You've posted about them as much as all the people you claim are closet Wolves fans put together. Give us all a break, man.
I see, you’re really CLEARLY taking the Twolves loss well.

BTW, in case you‘ve missed some of my posts, and for the 100th times, I have nothing against Rudy. I have no positive nor negative feelings against him. He’s no longer on the Jazz. I just simply don’t have the time and don't care.

People cheering for the Twolves on a Jazz forum, however, I take issue with.

Since they owe us multiple draft picks going forward, cheering for them to do well is so illogical it has to constitute trolling of some kind.

Just curious without KAT and Ant on the team where do you think the scoring will come from?

Or is Gobert gonna single-handedly hold every team he faces to under 80 points a night?
#1 Gobert hater right here. Well, maybe a tie with your other accounts.

Maybe you should start another contest and sign up more fake accounts to try and help you like you did before. Then maybe you can win as much as Gobert. I mean he is going winning it all next year and everyone on this board will cheer him on and post a ton about it and you and your other accounts can post more troll threads about him!

BTW, in case you‘ve missed some of my posts, and for the 100th times, I have nothing against Rudy. I have no positive nor negative feelings against him. He’s no longer on the Jazz. I just simply don’t have the time and don't care.
Well you seem to have plenty of time to post about him and make threads about him so obviously the not having time thing is a lie.

Also sorry that people on this board view NBA players as the humans they are. People dont simply cheer for someone and like them just to one day when the FO decides to trade them suddenly they are dead to them.
People cheering for the Twolves on a Jazz forum, however, I take issue with.
Dont worry! You have encouraged people to do this more and post more about it!

#1 Gobert hater right here. Well, maybe a tie with your other accounts.

Maybe you should start another contest and sign up more fake accounts to try and help you like you did before. Then maybe you can win as much as Gobert. I mean he is going winning it all next year and everyone on this board will cheer him on and post a ton about it and you and your other accounts can post more troll threads about him!
I noticed onelove has been suspiciously absent recently.

Rudy & Twolves fans : let's stick together in this time of sorrow.

Like I said above, he'll come back better than ever.

Let's stay strong, he'll get one soon!

Congrats to Rudy for contributing in taking his team to the western finals. I hope he makes it even further next year.
With a different team maybe. We, and you if you are jazz fan, should want the twolves to be the worst team in the NBA next year and give us the #1 pick in the draft.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

With a different team maybe. We, and you if you are jazz fan, should want the twolves to be the worst team in the NBA next year and give us the #1 pick in the draft.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Come now bro, fair play to Rudy, I've got complete respect for the lad.

Rudy & Twolves fans : let's stick together in this time of sorrow.

Like I said above, he'll come back better than ever.

Let's stay strong, he'll get one soon!
Do you contribute anything that is worthwhile on this forum? Anything? Like any opinions on what Jazz should do as far as Draft? What Jazz should do for free agency? Whether they should fully tank, keep the course, or go "big game fishing?

Looking at the last 100 or so of your posts/activities (Which is about a 10 day period) , about 95 of them are in Rudy, Luka or Non-Jazz threads. You have a few in the 2024 draft thread but have nothing to with the Jazz, You sound like a real great Jazz fan. Keep up the good work.

I'm not against trolling, but this performance has just been pathetic. The whole point of trolling is defeated when everyone can see it
Can you enlighten me on the point of trolling? What percent do you troll, cause it is really hard to be an ******* all the time?

Can you enlighten me on the point of trolling? What percent do you troll, cause it is really hard to be an ******* all the time?
Sir you will go on massive negative reaction sprees. That could also be perceived as trolling because it's going to elicit a reaction. No one else on the forum has ever gone through my post and disliked 10 things in a minute but you. So spare us this "what's the point of trolling". You've done it yourself . Look within

So, no answer to the question. Also, I don't try to elicit a response when I dislike, like or anything else with emojis. I am just not a big poster, because most of the time people say what I am thinking already and it would be redundant. Therefore, I use the emojis to show how I feel about a post. I think that is a pretty simple idea. Also, I like posts WAY more than I dislike them

Do you contribute anything that is worthwhile on this forum? Anything? Like any opinions on what Jazz should do as far as Draft? What Jazz should do for free agency? Whether they should fully tank, keep the course, or go "big game fishing?

Looking at the last 100 or so of your posts/activities (Which is about a 10 day period) , about 95 of them are in Rudy, Luka or Non-Jazz threads. You have a few in the 2024 draft thread but have nothing to with the Jazz, You sound like a real great Jazz fan. Keep up the good work.
LoL .. you must be new here. I’ve got more than 10 years worth of contributions.

So, no answer to the question. Also, I don't try to elicit a response when I dislike, like or anything else with emojis. I am just not a big poster, because most of the time people say what I am thinking already and it would be redundant. Therefore, I use the emojis to show how I feel about a post. I think that is a pretty simple idea. Also, I like posts WAY more than I dislike them
Yeah, but like I said, you are the only poster to ever gone through a mass dislike spree on individual posters. That is trolling. Doesn't matter how much you do it or if you also do other things, it's trolling.

Yeah, but like I said, you are the only poster to ever gone through a mass dislike spree on individual posters. That is trolling. Doesn't matter how much you do it or if you also do other things, it's trolling.
Well, I am sorry that the little thumbs down triggered you.