What's new

Rudy Gobert "Greatest Jazz Center of All Time" Countdown Thread

Borchardt had the skill but wasn't healthy
Seikaly was sought after to fill our void.
Gilliam, should I go on ?
Fesenko, Araujo?
Not sure why I wast my time with you. What did any of these losers give to the jazz. Borch was never available seik refused to play here, Gilliam? WTF? Fes and the byu reject?

@UtahJazz32 sure Adam Keefe played some center after tag was washed and slowing down. Keefe couldn’t have laced tags shoes at center in the early 90’s
Keefe couldn't have laced his shoes in the early 90s because (depending on when) Greg was still a minor. When didn't have Ostertag until '95.

Ostertag is a Jazz legend. It's funny looking back on how frustrated everyone was with him. Offensively limited, for sure, but so was every other Jazz center up until Memo. His numbers are decent.

Also, fun facts about Keefe: we got him for Tyrone Corbin, who we got for Thurl Bailey. Keefe was later parlayed into Donyell Marshall (well, Eisley was really the biggest part of that but he was S&T), who we let walk when his contract was up. We used his salary spot and position in the lineup to be replaced by Matt Harpring. We've since fired Corbin and replaced Harpring on the broadcast with Thurl, so the healing cycle can begin.

You have a poor memory and a weak assesment of skill set. Ostertag defines stiff
My god your idiocy knows no bounds. We aren’t talking skill. The original post was about top centers for the jazz in their careers I don’t care if Tag was the whitest stiffest center ever he did way more for the jazz than the likes of Pete chillcutt, Fes, or Keefe or any of those scrubs you mentioned. Did you even have a wherewithal to mention Carr or Favors, no!! You name chillcutt for hell sakes and a guy who never played for the jazz. Your idiocy in incredulous. We don’t have to agree, but your arguments are borderline insane and trollish with no substance

Ostertag is a Jazz legend. It's funny looking back on how frustrated everyone was with him. Offensively limited, for sure, but so was every other Jazz center up until Memo. His numbers are decent.
Lol he caused Malone to have a summer talk show so he could go off on Miller because tag was getting paid mor. The funny thing is it was his own damn fault as he was his own agent for all those years and let the jazz take advantage. Good times!!

My god your idiocy knows no bounds. We aren’t talking skill. The original post was about top centers for the jazz in their careers I don’t care if Tag was the whitest stiffest center ever he did way more for the jazz than the likes of Pete chillcutt, Fes, or Keefe or any of those scrubs you mentioned. Did you even have a wherewithal to mention Carr or Favors, no!! You name chillcutt for hell sakes and a guy who never played for the jazz. Your idiocy in incredulous. We don’t have to agree, but your arguments are borderline insane and trollish with no substance
You are an idiot and need hooked on phonics I mentioned carr prior. You can go back to bed wearing your 00 jersey equalling your intelligence all of your validity was nullified when you said Keefe never played center... Idiot

You are an idiot and need hooked on phonics I mentioned carr prior. You can go back to bed wearing your 00 jersey equalling your intelligence all of your validity was nullified when you said Keefe never played center... Idiot
Well, if your only criteria is that they played some time at Center, why didn't you mention Karl Malone?