What's new

Rudy Gobert named to All-Defensive 1st Team

He already is elligle for supermax

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
For a player to qualify, he must make one of the three all-NBA teams or win defensive player of the year or MVP the season before he is offered an extension. Or he must meet one of those criteria in two of the prior three seasons or have won MVP in one of the three prior seasons

For a player to qualify, he must make one of the three all-NBA teams or win defensive player of the year or MVP the season before he is offered an extension. Or he must meet one of those criteria in two of the prior three seasons or have won MVP in one of the three prior seasons
Everything I have seen everywhere says that he is elligle and the reports of him not being elligle are incorrect.

It's very confusing but I found this.
Screenshot_20190525-151127.jpeg

Either way we’re going to have to pay him big time in order to retain him. If we don’t improve this team significantly this summer, kiss both he and Mitchell goodbye.

Either way we’re going to have to pay him big time in order to retain him. If we don’t improve this team significantly this summer, kiss both he and Mitchell goodbye.
Mitchell will be restricted so he can't leave
Rudy won't turn down supermax so if we want to pay him then he won't leave.

Right. Because a superstar on a restricted contract has never soured on his team for failing to build a contender and demanded a trade/asked to not be matched.
Just saying, Mitchell can't just leave. It ain't up to him.

I recall AD demanding to be traded last season and New Orleans saying **** you.

I also remember kahwi demanding a trade and being told **** you.

And if the jazz decided to oblidge him a trade then I reckon he would fetch a handsome ransom.

Sorry I don't just run to doom and gloom mode at every scary possibility. It's just my personality to be able to see light in the darkness.
Carry on.

I remember when Hayward left and everyone freaked out about how ****ed we were.

I didn't.

Just saying, Mitchell can't just leave. It ain't up to him.

I recall AD demanding to be traded last season and New Orleans saying **** you.

I also remember kahwi demanding a trade and being told **** you.

And if the jazz decided to oblidge him a trade then I reckon he would fetch a handsome ransom.

Sorry I don't just run to doom and gloom mode at every scary possibility. It's just my personality to be able to see light in the darkness.
Carry on.

I remember when Hayward left and everyone freaked out about how ****ed we were.

I didn't.

Oof.

What time are the spurs playing tonight?

Really? do I really have to explain this?

Who won that demand? Kawhi or the Spurs?

What does that have to do with what is going to happen to the jazz?

You just love counting your doomsday chickens before they hatch. I wont stop ya.
Carry on

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app