What's new

Rudy Gobert unveils customized social justice jersey

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
47359l.jpg

I love Don and Rudy... don’t want them arguing anymore. From Rudy’s interview it’s kinda clear he’s less of a people person than DM... wish Don would really reach out and help him. I think Rudy is trying but don’t think he fits in with lots of guys in the league.

I also am kinda pissy we sent Neto away... he was functional, cheap, and Rudy’s best friend on the team. Why?!?

I love Don and Rudy... don’t want them arguing anymore. From Rudy’s interview it’s kinda clear he’s less of a people person than DM... wish Don would really reach out and help him. I think Rudy is trying but don’t think he fits in with lots of guys in the league.

I also am kinda pissy we sent Neto away... he was functional, cheap, and Rudy’s best friend on the team. Why?!?
DL got word that other people wanted NWG and it tugged at his pride. It’s kind of like being ashamed about not having that PhD, and always seeing yourself as a PhD guy, but then an online university comes along and tells you that you’ve pretty much earned one, and that for some extra cash they can convert your life experience into credit and a diploma. I’m sure it’s very externally validating.

“That guy you drafted...”
“Yeah...?”
“He looks pretty good.”
“He does? I mean... he does! Of course he does! I knew it! I drafted him!”

That’s why Neto’s not on the team.

TBH, we should be waiving NWG this summer and signing Neto to a 4 year deal.

TBH, we should be waiving NWG this summer and signing Neto to a 4 year deal.
He’s the perfect bench guy... knows the system... always ready... sexy AF... I mean there is a scenario where NWG someday is maybe as good as Neto is but he will never be that sexy.

I feel like DL is a solid GM but just like B-/C+ and has had some good picks that were a little lucky. I also think so many of these minor blunders fall back to his extreme love of Dante.