What's new

Rudy Gobert

I'm not sure we needed a new thread for all of this.

Please stop modstapo'ing. Let threads starts organically.

This electronic post has been constructed, arranged and transmitted via an Apple branded communication device using the Tapatalk application.

Please stop modstapo'ing. Let threads starts organically.

This electronic post has been constructed, arranged and transmitted via an Apple branded communication device using the Tapatalk application.

Stop backseat modding. Ha!

Ugh 3 days till a Jazz game. Sigh...

I remember someone saying somewhere last year or during the off season that once teams knew who Rudy was they would start to challenge him more. I remember thinking that while that works against offensive players that managed to fly under the radar for a while, I don't think it will hurt Rudy's defense at all. In fact, judging from last night it actually makes Rudy more effective because instead of just ****ing with opponents shots physically he's now ****ing with opposing team's entire offense mentality just by being there.

Oh, but back to the OP, yeah, Rudy is trash. I figured that out every time the crowd went nuts when one of their players finally managed to score a basket on him.

It was me and I am so far, pleasantly supervised and hope it continues. I love it when I'm wrong about things that ultimately help the Jazz.

And how many of us have posted things like that just to get a reaction? Fish, Stoked, Cy, Trout, Dr. Jones, NAOS, Dala, GVC, Nate, Moe, Thee Jazz Fan, PG_AB, ... So who is first in seeing how many fracts we should issue for non serious posts?
Hey, I feel left out.

Thought this was suppose to be a top center? He got man handled by an American. Soft Euro Trash never beats strong physical American ball. This isn't soccer. Favors looks improved however so should be good year for Jazz but lets face it Gobert isn't as good as yoyu people made him out to be plain and simple.
I watch Drummond take him to school with his strength.

I think the verdict is still out.

tumblr_nkr6ak54lI1spq12ao1_500.gif