What's new

Rule clarification

franklin

Spazz noted that posting a music video containing filtered words (in the music, not the title) might be a violation. Is this true?

TIA.

That is the rule. This is a family website, so keep it clean. If you want profanity, go watch the video of the snowboarders getting harassed at Snow Basin on ksl.com. They allow F bombs on their site but have the warning on the video.

I should have added detail. Correct it might be a violation or correct it is a violation? And is this for embedded videos only or are links to youtube stuff also a violation?

A direct link to prohibited content is a violation as far as I know. I got an infraction for posting a link to a website that had some random information regarding the male body part. It was mostly just factual info using the correct scientific terms for things.

Yes, our general policy is that if the content can't be posted directly to Jazzfanz, then a link to said content can't be posted either.

Thanks all. This was spurred from a clean song that said the poop word (clean enough for spazz who edits dirty posts before quoting them).