What's new

Russell Westbrook and the Utah Jazz

Not really Russ is one of the best rebounding PG. When you factor in Ibaka was guarding Gasol who can play away from the basket, and Perkins significant decline in production it's not that surprising.

I curious how many other point guards led thier teams in rebounding in the first round this year

I curious how many other point guards led thier teams in rebounding in the first round this year

Can't imagine it's very common. OKC is just in a unique situation with Perkins suckage, and having there 3 and 1 being such great rebounders. Throw in the way Brooks chose to defend Memphis' bigs and it becomes even more weird.

Can't imagine it's very common. OKC is just in a unique situation with Perkins suckage, and having there 3 and 1 being such great rebounders. Throw in the way Brooks chose to defend Memphis' bigs and it becomes even more weird.

Ya, you make a good case for thier unique situation to allow it to happen.

Especially perkins suckage.

I hate watching perkins almost as much as i hate watching hibbert

Ya, you make a good case for thier unique situation to allow it to happen.

Especially perkins suckage.

I hate watching perkins almost as much as i hate watching hibbert

At least Perkins isn't a MAX player. Indiana is in a world of hurt given Hibbert's contract.

At least Perkins isn't a MAX player. Indiana is in a world of hurt given Hibbert's contract.

I think they can still get good value for Hibbert. This appears to be something personal with him. Some team will see a change of scenery as the cure to his ills.

I think they can still get good value for Hibbert. This appears to be something personal with him. Some team will see a change of scenery as the cure to his ills.

Wonder if the Lakers would trade for him. IINM, LA was the team that signed him to the huge contract that Indiana chose to match. Of course, they don't have much to offer in return.

Wonder if the Lakers would trade for him. IINM, LA was the team that signed him to the huge contract that Indiana chose to match. Of course, they don't have much to offer in return.

This is good tmz guys plz feed me more I need it.

Yeah all the Lakers have is cap space. They have no assets worth trading. If I'm not mistaken they only have 4 players(3 if Swaggy P opts out) under contract. Not sure with their future drafts picks look like, but with the rule that prevents trading away picks in consecutive years can't imagine the Lakers can even use their picks as tradable assets.

Last edited:
Bump

Westbrook with 31 pts (13-22 from the field) 10 rebounds and 10 assists.
Probably going to lead the thunder in rebounding for the second straight playoff series......... as a point guard.

Getting trip dubbs like it aint no thang