What's new

San Antonio Spurs @ Utah Jazz - Mon. Feb 12th 7pm MST

Glad they didn't call that push by ingles on ginobli at the end there. Crazy that ginobli almost made that shot.

Donovans heel kicked gobert in the upper thigh when he jumped up to celebrate. Damn near got his junk

DM struggles all game. Then at the end he gets a steal to a layup, hits a cold blooded jumper, he scores 8 of our last 9. That's what stars do. Did you see his passion? The polar opposite of ole Haywood who was indifferent at almost all times and would often shrink in clutch time.
Let's not rewrite history. Hayward had a number of game winning shots and clutch 4th quarters. But yeah, Mitchell just willed himself to perform down the stretch. We need one more stud, whether that's Rubio or someone else.

Quin showed some cajones benching Gobert for the last part of the 4th,

I always wanted to keep him. Wasn’t a popular opinion around here. Glad it’s catching on.
#WasatchFront
Yeah, one of my "bad takes" has been that Gobert and Favors can play together well and we shouldnt downgrade that position for a worse player just because he can shoot better.

I am still worried about retaining Favors but if we can for a reasonable deal I will be very excited. I think the combo will be even better in the Playoffs. Plus depending on matchups you can alternate them with others who can play PF good enough.

Glad they didn't call that push by ingles on ginobli at the end there. Crazy that ginobli almost made that shot.
that would have been so Ginobli for that slop to go in too...what a gutsy win!...it's great to care so much that the game is nerve-wrecking...next five at home...