What's new

Say the all adjectives for Corbin Master of the Coaches !

The biggest problem with Tyco is, okay, so, okay--your starters have lost the first quarter in 10 out of 11 games. Your bench comes in every game and cleans up their mess, or tries to. You send your starters back out and they make a new mess.

Your starting lineup is turd. I know some, a lot, most of this is the roster's fault, and we can't fix that most likely until the off-season. But, okay, it's just

Foye+Marvin+Millsap+Jefferson=THE HOLOCAUST+The Killing Fields+ The Bobcats.

Marvin's minutes should go to Demarre Carroll. He's just ****. I was excited for him. This is why we should listen to the other team's fans; when Atlanta fans were cheering his trade, I should have known. When we were cheering Miles leaving, Cleveland should have known.

Certainly we can try to make SOME adjustments to the starting lineup. Jefferson or Millsap (at this point maybe both) won't be here next season, so why is Favors getting less minutes than he did last season? He's our guy, they aren't. Why can't we man up and start him? Those easy baskets he misses--he's missing because he's only getting 20 minutes a game and isn't comfortable on the offensive end.

Kanter looks better and better. By next year we could just start both of them, that is, favors and kanter--since they play well together, too. That could be the positive to this losing. The Jazz, when this team loses its next few games and is out of the playoff hunt, will have no incentive to play the starters and perhaps can just man up and play favors and Kanter and Hayward and Burks, who for better or worse, whether we like it or not, are, at this point, the only foreseeable future of this team. And it's not grim imo--we saw them play tonight.

Could playing Foye at the backup point be a worse option than playing Watson for any amount of minutes? I think it could work. Foye's seeming like a better passer. Foye should play. But when you have Jeffer-reach-in, minisap, Marvin Williams by Ralph Ellison, and 43 year old Tinsley as your cover for him on the defensive end, here are your results.

Also you might mention to Millsleep that it's a ****ing contract year. You might.

He's a star pupil. A perfect Sloan-clone.

Jerry always played aging vets over youthful prospects...unless threatened with his job. Sloan didn't believe in guarding the 3-pt shot. And Jerry absolutely hated taking timeouts, reasoning that vets should be able to play their way out of bad stretches. It was also Jerry's ridiculous idea to have a complete 2nd unit in the game for long stretches. Seriously, pick the best 5 guys. And have at least 3 of them on the court at any given time (barring foul trouble). Of course, with Corbin the starting unit doesn't consist of the best players, so I guess we're lucky the "2nd unit" gets some time together.

PLEASE, PLEASE Kevin and Dennis. Make some trades. Jefferson and Foye need to go. Mo is out, so there's no reason to keep his buddy Randy. Alec has shown he's ready for big-time minutes. Corbin can't help himself; he has Sloanitis, an incurable disease which makes him distrust anyone younger than 23. So take away his options.