What's new

Scenario: Houston just got better and the Jazz just got worse?

Would Boozer really go to Miami alone, that's the question. I am thinking that DWade is going to Chicago with LBJ.

I dont think Boozer cares that much about winning, I think he will go wherever will pay him and is nice.

Boozer cares about the cash, but can you blame him. Without looking at a website, who was the 1981 NBA Champions? Championship rings might be nice for validation amongst other players, but cash in king and not too long after the 1981 team(I couldn't tell you who) is retired and done with basketball people forget about them. Maybe if it was our Jazz when we went to the finals we wouldn't forget. But it all comes down to money.

Boozer cares about the cash, but can you blame him. Without looking at a website, who was the 1981 NBA Champions? Championship rings might be nice for validation amongst other players, but cash in king and not too long after the 1981 team(I couldn't tell you who) is retired and done with basketball people forget about them. Maybe if it was our Jazz when we went to the finals we wouldn't forget. But it all comes down to money.

'81 was the infamous Magic as center series. His rookie year.

Nope. I was wrong. That was '80.

'81 had the Bird rebound shot.

Of course it's about the money but the player that looks like a gold-digger is Bosh. Every report I hear, this guy wants the MAX. LBJ, Wade are worth the MAX, Bosh is not that much better than Boozer and he certainly isn't worth the MAX.

Houston will regret signing him because he can't carry a franchise. If I were Toronto, I wouldn't help Bosh one bit.

I dont think Boozer cares that much about winning, I think he will go wherever will pay him and is nice.

Sorta stupid to announce he doesnt care about winning. I would bet he cares just as much about winning as any of the others. Does money probably play a HUGE part? Hell yes. JUST like all the other guys also.

Houston got A LOT more loaded at the deadline when they pillaged the Kings and the Knicks.

Anyway, so Boozer doesn't care about winning, but has won a national championship and has been on teams above .500 every year after his first three in the league (and on playoff teams every year after his first four). Mysteriously, his team's seemed to get better as he did as well. What a Loozer.