What's new

Schedule

- Looks like my wife will be accompanying me to a Jazz game for an early Valentine's date here in Indy
- Less National TV games are good for less blacked out games.
- I didn't really pay attention to anything else.

How many national TV games did the Jazz have last year?

It really tells you the expectation is that MItchell is going to be traded and Utah isnt going to do much to improve the roster.

Also thought it was crazy the Thunder/PIstons/Magic also dont have any ESPN/ABC games considering they all have young exciting rosters.

It's always hard to see how these schedules materialize. No super-long eastern conference romps is good, but we are definitely going to get spanked early on which, depending on what happens the next month or so, will either really frustrate DM or just help us realize the goal of tanking hard and sucking fast.

What you should also pay attention to is the Knicks schedule pre-deadline. It leans a bit home heavy but not much for long away series (a five game Western jaunt in November and three three game tilts). They might get hit pretty hard out of the gate before the holidays.

It's brutal. We have 10 back-to-backs before New Year's.
We're tied (with several teams) for the most back-to-backs. Hope we get "repaid" with fewer whenever we become good again.

Other than whatever additional injury risk they convey, I don't mind back-to-backs at all on a tank. In fact, it's more opportunity for more players to get more run, hopefully.

We're tied (with several teams) for the most back-to-backs. Hope we get "repaid" with fewer whenever we become good again.

Other than whatever additional injury risk they convey, I don't mind back-to-backs at all on a tank. In fact, it's more opportunity for more players to get more run, hopefully.
Will make things slightly easier to tank. "We aren't tanking... just sitting Conley on back to backs to preserve his body".