What's new

Game Thread (Scrimmage) Jazz @ Suns.......or Suns@Jazz BASKETBALL IS BACK!!!!

Added to Calendar: 07-23-20

Davis is trash. I hope they find a way to dump him this off season. Jazz need to get a PF who is athletic and can make plays. I want to see the G league guys.

Mudiay needs burn before 4th quarters. Clarkson, Royce, Jingles, Niang, and Rudy all played well. Conley needs to feel like he's playing for his spot, remember GM prevented Snyder from experimenting a 6th man role. really glad we are all healthy and jazz basketball has RETURNED YEAH

Am I missing something, the announcers keep saying Brantley is in the game but I don't see him on the court. Tucker doesn't do anything but run up the court and then stand around. Oni is 81 what the heck? Clarkson was playing hero ball.

I liked Tucker on defense, I'm not sure he's touched the ball on offense Mudiay/Clarkson/Niang touch it and it's going up. Brantley does like the exact thing we need at the 4 on his 1st possession in the game.

Am I missing something, the announcers keep saying Brantley is in the game but I don't see him on the court. Tucker doesn't do anything but run up the court and then stand around. Oni is 81 what the heck? Clarkson was playing hero ball.

I think no. 81 is for Kobe's career high.

He is playing now and made a nice play. Mudiay is getting caught up in the air without a plan and it has resulted into a couple bad turnovers. I do not think Clarkson played well. He was forcing a lot and going one on one too much, George had his moments. Rudy was ok. DM played great. Conley and Joe had there moments. Jazz are going to miss Bogey a lot.

I've never seen Brantley and I like what I see. He needs minutes, especially with our glaring lack of size.

Brantley and Mudiay need more minutes. People keep saying Mike Conley should get more minutes and shots but he's just not good enough to count on.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk