What's new

Seriously what the hell?

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
Ok so has the whole world gone bat-****?

First we have Ben "Blind as a Bat-Man" Affleck in another sucky super-hero role. What?

Now this?

https://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk/kelsey-grammer-ready-fight-expendables-3-173540688.html

From 1984 to 2004, Kelsey Grammer played everyone's favorite befuddled television psychiatrist on 203 episodes of "Cheers" and 11 full seasons of "Frasier." That might not seem like good training to become an action hero — especially now that he's 58 years old — but that's not stopping Grammer: The actor's rep has confirmed with Yahoo Movies that he is, indeed, joining the cast of "The Expendables 3," the next installment in Sylvester Stallone's franchise starring a fistful of AARP-eligible tough guys.

So have we run completely out of real actors that can play the parts? Or has hollywood just upped the good old boys club ante or something? I don't get it. I think we are living bizarro world.

Saw a rumor that Justin Bieber will be Robin in the new Batman/Superman flick. If so I wont watch it.

I thought he did a great job in X-Men, and he was a pretty amazing bad ***. He'll be fine in this role.

I thought he did a great job in X-Men, and he was a pretty amazing bad ***. He'll be fine in this role.

Something wrong with your man-parts?

Oh yeah, playing the ***** to get elected. Sorry I forgot.

I want Jim Carrey for Superman.

conansupercarey.jpg

I would waste Grammar, wouldn't even break a sweat. Wreck that bitch, no lube.

I am just happy there is a batman in the Superman movie. Batman and superman together on the big screen is something that makes me a lot more interested to watch the movie.

Not that I approve anything OP yelled at but I'm not against actors/actresses playing a completely different role to break the image of their former image that they've been stuck within a lot of years even if people adored them. If I was an actor, I would like to break through it.