What's new

Should I go to the game tonight?

The choice is yours at Sleep Train Arena.

• Go to the game you female genital.

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Chilling at home watching it in HD is better.

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Bill Oram @tribjazz 2 minutes ago
Earl Watson back on the floor for first time in four games. Alec Burks is sitting on far end of the bench.

Sigh........

The Millers obviously have all their money invested in WFC,

I am sure the marketing department also keeps track of how opposing teams ticket revenue does when the Jazz roll to town instead of being isolated to just how the ESA sales do, gotta think outside your Utah bubble, lol!

So glad I didn't go to this crap. I trusted my gut.
Just wait a couple of years. Kings go to Seattle, then Miller decides to sell the Jazz due to declining attendance. He simply cannot figure out why season tickets sales decline after he invests $120M to re-sign Jefferson and Millsap.

And the Jazz re-locate to Sacramento after the Millers get rid of the team - and make $100's of millions on their investment, which is all they really cared about, anyway.

Just wait a couple of years. Kings go to Seattle, then Miller decides to sell the Jazz due to declining attendance. He simply cannot figure out why season tickets sales decline after he invests $120M to re-sign Jefferson and Millsap.

And the Jazz re-locate to Sacramento after the Millers get rid of the team - and make $100's of millions on their investment, which is all they really cared about, anyway.

C'mon, I think the Millers know that selling the Jazz could result in a big loss of car sales.