What's new

Shut up

Yeah, he is saying he loves everyone and he wants to be there. Things will change when the $$$ isn't what he wants.

If Jazz fans can't have fantasies what is left reality? Can we also stop with the bring back AK threads? Please!!!!

That is right you dumbasses. No trades, no dreaming, no hope and no change. You will shut the **** up and not advocate anything. Ever.

If Jazz fans can't have fantasies what is left reality? Can we also stop with the bring back AK threads? Please!!!!

Dang what choices do we have left? Bring back Miles? Trade Bell? Trade Jefferson? Trade Harris? Dang I just can't wait for the Draft. Will the Jazz make a move? If the Jazz don't make a trade on Thursday they probably wont make one?

Dang what choices do we have left? Bring back Miles? Trade Bell? Trade Jefferson? Trade Harris? Dang I just can't wait for the Draft. Will the Jazz make a move? If the Jazz don't make a trade on Thursday they probably wont make one?

Hey! No hoping in here. Silence!!

Im going to break the rules and hope a little;

Jefferson, Burks, Watson, Bell

for

Lowry, Martin, Dalembert, 14th pick

How many times do you read an article when player X coming into expiring contract says "I love my team and want to stay here and sign an extension. This is the best team I have ever been on.". If they don't satisfy his and his agents $$$, he is going to be a FA.

They still have the Memo TPE that doesn't expire until after the season starts.
Some teams could wait to see how the draft picks or younger players are fitting in before deciding to trade away a veteran. So there's still hope the Jazz would make a move, even after the draft or training camp.

According to B. Beal and sources, Thunder want to trade harden and draft Beal because they know they can't afford to pay all four stars. Jefferson there, Harden, Cook, Maynor here, Kanter to Washington, Beal to Thunder. Get it done!!! I want some action!