What's new

SI "Enemy's take" on the Jazz

It is interesting but it is also clear he is going off of last years performance. Specifically he hasn't see Kanter play this preseason.

It is interesting but it is also clear he is going off of last years performance. Specifically he hasn't see Kanter play this preseason.

It had to be written well before this preseason. Kanter has shown he is not 1 dimensional.

https://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/basketball/nba/10/24/jazz-nba-season-preview/index.html

I haven't seen this yet, It has some interesting views on our guys...no season prediction, just a scouting report, but I thought it was worth the read.

....this guy makes Jefferson out to be under rated, under paid superstar power forward with unlimited potential! He must be on some high powered crack cocaine or Stevie Wonder blind! Jefferson has peaked. He's a black hole in the low post, plays turrible defense and after what, 8 years in the league.....still can't remember how to run a play if his life depended on it! We'd unload him and his contract in a heart beat if we could find any takers, but there simply are none!

....this guy makes Jefferson out to be under rated, under paid superstar power forward with unlimited potential! He must be on some high powered crack cocaine or Stevie Wonder blind! Jefferson has peaked. He's a black hole in the low post, plays turrible defense and after what, 8 years in the league.....still can't remember how to run a play if his life depended on it! We'd unload him and his contract in a heart beat if we could find any takers, but there simply are none!

Whatever team he scouts for we need to trade jefferson too STAT.

Where the hell has KKKJazz been? I now suspect that TroutDumb is CarolinaJazz. The timing is all too peculiar.

O>D once said that he figured who CJ's real life persona is, and said that it is 'creepy when you realize what this dude does for a living, when you keep the content of his posts in mind' (definitely paraphrased).