What's new

Since Rubio is done for the year...

Would you guys send Devin Harris to Minny for J.J. Barea and Martell Webster? Minny seems motivated to make the playoffs and needs a PG, and I love Barea. Thoughts?

So why would Minny do that? If Minny is really trying to get to the playoffs, wouldn't they keep Barea and Martell?

Not sure, maybe if we threw in Miles they would bite. Webster has had a pretty horrible year and I'm not sure how much they value Barea.. Obviously they would have to believe that Harris still has potential to be half the player he was. Maybe wishful thinking, but if I were KOC it's worth a shot.

Not sure, maybe if we threw in Miles they would bite. Webster has had a pretty horrible year and I'm not sure how much they value Barea.. Obviously they would have to believe that Harris still has potential to be half the player he was. Maybe wishful thinking, but if I were KOC it's worth a shot.

I don't think you realize that Barea is a PG. They're not trading him.

The Twolves aren't going to trade a PG when Rubio is gone.

Also, if they're really pushing for the playoffs this year, they aren't going to make a move that will hurt them in the short term. They aren't going to do anything to rock the boat. Just look at how long it took Harris and Jefferson to finally look decent in our system.