What's new

Site Maintenance Moved Up to Saturday

Dark Mode is fire!

but the yellow and green jazzfanz and white thread titles are killing it a bit.

Also no distinction between read and unread threads in dark mode. They look the same.
It was there for a second now it's gone.
Derp me, yeah it went away when I switched to dark mode. But they don't just look the same, Usually you jump to the first unread post when you open a thread. In dark mode it just opens up on the first page.

Click on your logged in avatar in the upper right. Bookmarks is on the second tab.

So far I'm finding it very clunky. It flows alright, but the layout is needlessly spread out and, well clunky I guess.

I personally love the new look. Both black and white it is a cleaner look for me. Would really love for dark mode to work the same as light mode.
Appreciate the work @Jason

Thanks all for the feedback.

Right now dealing with stability issues as you may have noticed. Appreciate the patience.

It was there for a second now it's gone.
Derp me, yeah it went away when I switched to dark mode. But they don't just look the same, Usually you jump to the first unread post when you open a thread. In dark mode it just opens up on the first page.
I tried this now on mobile, it jumped to the last one. I think somewhere along the way cookies got cleared and site registered every thread as unread.

Or Jason fixed it.

I tried this now on mobile, it jumped to the last one. I think somewhere along the way cookies got cleared and site registered every thread as unread.

Or Jason fixed it.

Likely cookies/state cleared. :)

Ongoing let’s see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk