What's new

Site Maintenance Moved Up to Saturday

Okay so here’s one of my many issues with the new layout.

View attachment 9534

This is the first page in the “If not Rubio, then what?” thread. Like where is the title of the thread at the top of the page?

The way headings, subheadings and such have been altered on the site is a major issue. At least for me on my cell. I imagine it’s the same way on my laptop—yes, Salty, I’m still ****ing using one. Go figure.

It’s just odd. Starting with the semi-small Jazzfanz at the top of the page. The sizes all feel arbitrary and create a disorganized feel to each page. In this particular case, the lack of a thread name is a major issue imo.
This, I really miss a thread title too.
The lack of a thread name make the page a bit weird imo.

Okay in Dark Mode I have thread titles at the top. I too like Dark Mode.

But there really needs to be the option at the top of each page to move from one page to another. It’s annoying af to have to scroll all the way down to do so.

A few updates on advertising have been made. They will continue to slowly improve.

HINT - if you're logged in, your ad experience will be less intrusive. Gotta pay the bills but also thank you for being members. Premium/Contributors will have an even better experience soon too. Thanks for your patience.