What's new

SLC Summer League Game 2: Cavs v. Jazz

I like the re-purposing of the City Edition floor. I hope they keep that around.

My guess? We are looking at adding someone who is waiting to see what Kawhi is doing. My guess is it’s KCP.

Probably something like that. KCP might be a bit rich for the club given we're on vet mins. But stranger things have happened this offseason, but why the hell not?

I like the re-purposing of the City Edition floor. I hope they keep that around.
Damn in didn't notice it. Gonna have to watch some highlight video and check it out.

Just checked it out. I do like that it has SLC represented. Just get rid of the summer league part and keep the rest.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

There are a couple of guys that would fill the bill. Marcus Thornton (the one that played for the Pistons GLeague team last year not the former Celtics draft pick) and Jordan Crawford that last played for the Pels. Why them? Both have scored over 40 a couple of times in an NBA game. If you can do that you can shoot it.

For those of you who have gone, has there been a lot of cheap apparel? Tempted to go tonight just for that