What's new

Sloan Mentioned as Possible Head Coach for Golden State

homeytennis

I heard this driving to work this morning on CBS Radio and noticed a couple of folks have tweated it as well. Most are saying "That can't be true" but it is out there.

I heard this driving to work this morning on CBS Radio and noticed a couple of folks have tweated it as well. Most are saying "That can't be true" but it is out there.

It's like someone just thought to themselves, "oh wait Jerry Sloan isn't coaching and we don't have a rumour about him and a HC job"

Lol @ anyone thinking Sloan is too old to coach.

Ahmmmmm, Jerry decided he was too old to coach. I did meet Jerry Sloan last summer at a nice restaurant in South Jordan. I talked with him and his wife, and I was shocked how old he seemed. His wife kept correcting him and when I left, I shook his hand, his grip was very loose. I've talked with Jerry Sloan at least a six times when he was younger. He didn't seem like the same guy.

.....not gonna happen, for one of two reasons: 1) Sloan is finished dealing with these numbnut knot-heads that don't have a basketball fundamental left in there whole body! 2) He's senile.....and nobody is going to hire and then pay over 5 million dollars a year.....for a senile old man to coach there team!

Ahmmmmm, Jerry decided he was too old to coach. I did meet Jerry Sloan last summer at a nice restaurant in South Jordan. I talked with him and his wife, and I was shocked how old he seemed. His wife kept correcting him and when I left, I shook his hand, his grip was very loose. I've talked with Jerry Sloan at least a six times when he was younger. He didn't seem like the same guy.

I ran into him at a Utes basketball game a few months ago and was left with the exact opposite impression.

That was probly just some old farmer dude you were bothering.

£¥£

I ran into him at a Utes basketball game a few months ago and was left with the exact opposite impression.

That was probly just some old farmer dude you were bothering.

£¥£

The fact that he is showing up to U of U basketball games is evidence that he has lost it.