What's new

So... am I cool to now kick someone's ***?

Dr. Jones

In pursuit of #9
Contributor
I have a teeny lil stalker .. I got a neg and didn't retaliate. I got another neg.. said nothing .. now I've been called out publicly.. I would now like to just do a bit of showing who's the pimp.. is that too childish/immature? If I stay within board rules can I teach'm a lesson?

I'm kind of itching to go hard. Thoughts?

I have a teeny lil stalker .. I got a neg and didn't retaliate. I got another neg.. said nothing .. now I've been called out publicly.. I would now like to just do a bit of showing who's the pimp.. is that too childish/immature? If I stay within board rules can I teach'm a lesson?

Who are you asking? You're kind of teh boss round here. Or is that me now that your jersey is being hoisted into the rafters?

PKM if you have something to say than say it. Inquiring minds want to know.

Who are you asking? You're kind of teh boss round here. Or is that me now that your jersey is being hoisted into the rafters?

I guess I'm giving respect to the mods to ask that this lil guy not get pummeled.... but not wanting to call them out/put them on the spot.
Trying to kind of behave myself so as not to taint my retired jersey.. and by taint I mean clintonize.

Wait.. I'm the tough guy in this thread. Get your own tough guy thread.

Calmate mi amigo. Just giving you a healthy nudge into starting ****. Let's do this.

Been busy today.. who are you referring to???

Teach him a lesson.

So What's CountOnBuckets Problem? Other Than His Capitalization Retardation?