What's new

So either Al Jeff or Millsap have to be gone now right??

No way, Favors needs time to develop. With Favors, he can play either the 4/5 and will be a great backup until he really starts to get his overall game to where it should be, then he will move into the starting lineup when he is ready. Maybe then we trade Sap or Jefferson. Hopefully we dump Memo in a package deal somewhere though.

now we have 5 big men who is living Sap, Al, D F, Memo and Fes

milsap and fes we can get something good

Favors will need at least another year or two before you can start thinking about him as a starter.

The kid is 19 and has absolutely no post moves - but he's supposedly very coach-able and a hard worker.

Maybe they hand this kid to Malone?

I'm pretty sure they're going to dump Memo somewhere. There's more to him sitting out than an injured back. They've had plans for him all along.

I'm pretty sure they're going to dump Memo somewhere. There's more to him sitting out than an injured back. They've had plans for him all along.

hard to fathom we will be able to trade Okur this year. We are probably trying though. He is sitting out because he is injured straight up.

Gotta move one of them. Favors/AJ/Sap are 3 forwards not a center in the bunch. At least with Memo in the mix (Booz/Memo/Sap) there was a player that approximated a center. If the Jazz do not turn this into at least one asset we actually needed (wing/center) it is a complete failure of a trade.

If we are missing the playoffs, Al/Favors starting with Millsap off the bench is good. If Favors can develop into a Dwight Howard type whom people always compare him to, we win out on the trade.

If we are missing the playoffs, Al/Favors starting with Millsap off the bench is good. If Favors can develop into a Dwight Howard type whom people always compare him to, we win out on the trade.

I would say there is about a .00001 percent chance of Favors turning into the next Howard..

I do think we should shop Millsap around. Stephen Curry should be at the very top of our list. We now have the assets to get either him or Granger.

I gotta say that with Sloan and Larry gone, I think KOC will become more active in pulling the trigger on stuff. The checks and balances have lessened to a degree. If Sloan or Larry were still here, DWill would still be here. Watch for more dominoes to fall.

From Hoopshype: Chris Mannix: Jazz phones "blowing up" with calls about Millsap, Jefferson, source says. Teams trying to see if they can get either on the cheap.

I doubt KOC is reactionary, probably already has a plan for any other moves that might be made.