What's new

So what can we get?

Jesus dude. I think Mitchell’s phony as **** but you’ve legit gone off the ****ing deep end. His dad worked for the Mets. Works? He was around the team all the time growing up. It’s his favorite team. Like wtf.

I wish Oneye would just STFU with his ridiculous crap about Mitchell. It's purely based on his Mitchell hate. Aren't other people sick of it? I think he's delusional.

With the rumors flying and **** this is what he posts lol? He’s a bitch. You can’t address the elephant in the room but you can post **** to add to those rumors. What can be gotten, and I mean this offseason. You could get a load for the dude who absolutely will wear blue and orange the second he gets a chance. His shoes are comfy, but Rudy is 27, and that matches much of the team better. What can be gotten? My guess is quite a bit.

You’re a troll. This doesn’t even sound real to me. You’re a troll.

He's not. He'll subtly winky face deny it later to save face after one if his weird delusional rants.
It’s fair to suspect that he’s a hotttnickkk alt. But I guess it always feels that way when a poster penetrates into the lowest strata of intelligence that this board sees. They’re all hotttnickkks.

Here's what we need to do. Trade Rudy, Don, JIngles, Bojan and Conley for draft picks and replace them with Stars players. Then we use the draft picks to get guys on rookie contracts. We will then be the Cavs of the late 70s early 80s. The NBA will have to pass a rule to prevent this later known as the Dumba@# Jazz rule.

It happens lol. The general premise of what I say is not outlandish.
The general premise of DEATH is obviously far from outlandish....it’s natural and unavoidable. But the way some people obsess and prattle on about it let’s you know they’re crazy and/or stupid and/or living the troll life.

This is a good basic metaphor for you. So which of the three options best describes you—crazy, stupid, or troll? Or some combination of the three? Do tell.

The general premise of DEATH is obviously far from outlandish....it’s natural and unavoidable. But the way some people obsess and prattle on about it let’s you know they’re crazy and/or stupid and/or living the troll life.

This is a good basic metaphor for you. So which of the three options best describes you—crazy, stupid, or troll? Or some combination of the three? Do tell.
I’ll choose D all of the above