What's new

So who was the other guy?

Beantown

Koc said they targeted 10 guys to use Boozers Tpe on. He said Al Jefferson was "one of the top two guys" meaning they probably ranked him equal with someone else. Who would it be? Kaman, Bogut?...I can't really think anyone else that it could be.

David Lee was a free agent. I don't think you can use that unless there's a sign and trade which the Knicks did with Golden State.

If so, we came out way ahead with Jefferson. Lee is more of a Milsap type talent. Right now I can't think of a single power forward or center in the league better suited to COY's system than Big Al.

I could see them going for kaman or bogut and maybe moving okur to the 4, but this just shows how well the jazz made out.

I thought of Lee but I thought he was already with the warriors when koc got the Tpe.

It was Lee. He went to GS the day after Boozer agreed to a contract with Chicago. KOC didn't have the TPE yet, but I'm sure if NY and Utah had agreed on trade parameters - and they were more favorable than Golden State's - the Knicks would have waited a couple of days.

Fortunately, we got Jefferson, a much better player than Lee, for less money and fewer assets. NY got Randolph, Turiaf and Azubuike in that trade.

Gosh damn it, never leave Jazzfanz open at work.

Pretty sure the guy was LeBron James. After all, i'm the ****ing commish so I know my ****.