What's new

Some badass sig round hur

Me2.gif

Yes, nurse.

MV5BMTI3MTU1NjczNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzU3Mjcz._V1._SY314_CR5,0,214,314_.jpg

I started doing one of FT & that Dala kiss put drew a blank.

Pic not showing.

Also, I never know wtf you said. I suspect it's equal measure you're drunk and you're smarter than me .. in other words, wat?!

@PKM I would like to take a shot at dating the daughter of that man in your sig.

UGLI DGAF

#aintneverscared

The thing about Scat's Romney/Ryan tattoo is that he had already sold his house, donated all the money to the campaign, and then just got the tattoo as a sort of copy cat maneuver when he saw that news story of the guy getting paid. Didn't have to pay him.

The thing about Scat's Romney/Ryan tattoo is that he had already sold his house, donated all the money to the campaign, and then just got the tattoo as a sort of copy cat maneuver when he saw that news story of the guy getting paid. Didn't have to pay him.

He actually got the tattoo on September 4th .. not sure that timeline corroborates??

Pic not showing.

Also, I never know wtf you said. I suspect it's equal measure you're drunk and you're smarter than me .. in other words, wat?!

It's showing in your quote -- must be a computer problem at the call center you work for. What were you questioning?