What's new

Source: Jazz Will Try to Acquire Bad Defenders

Saint Cy of JFC

2022 Award Winner
Sources are saying Ryan Smith is set on acquiring bad defensive players to appease Donovan Mitchell. In their private exit interview Donovan said he needs to get better at defense and the easiest way to do that is for him to look better in comparison to his other teammates.

Sources say the Jazz are keying in on players such as Devontae Graham and Duncan Robinson to pair around Donovan so he will no longer be the laughing stock of the Jazz's defense. Mormon favorites Jimmer Freddette and Jabari Parker will also get long looks.

Do they need to acquire bad shooters too, so he looks good in that category as well? Might eliminate Jimmer and some others. Could mean we are keeping “buckets”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, this just in:

My sources are so telling me Donovan is making a "huge" push for Ryan Smith to acquire Tony Snell. The source said that Donovan wants Royce's complete lack of offensive talent to be less pronounced so Snell will take that attention off of Oneale.

Oh wow, this source is hot with information y'all.

My source is saying Donovan is making a "hard" push for Ryan Smith to sign his best friend from 2nd grade so Eric Paschal gets less criticism for only being on the team cuz he was friends with Donovan in HS. Donovan thinks that him having his bestie from 2nd grade, who has no actual ability to play basketball, will shift focus away from Paschal, making it possible for him to actually grab a damn rebound when he is in the game.

Oh wow, this source is hot with information y'all.

My source is saying Donovan is making a "hard" push for Ryan Smith to sign his best friend from 2nd grade so Eric Paschal gets less criticism for only being on the team cuz he was friends with Donovan in HS. Donovan thinks that him having his bestie from 2nd grade, who has no actual ability to play basketball, will shift focus away from Paschal, making it possible for him to actually grab a damn rebound when he is in the game.
Wasn't he the kid in the wheelchair?