What's new

Spida says he’s been texting PG

Both are bits of kit we still use at work, without fail they are our most reliable bits of 'tech' we use, can remember a couple of days in ten years when they haven't work. No other system we use has that low a fail rate.

But yeah Thee is a cave dweller...

Lol, I use MSDOS every single day. The largest MSDOS program ever created actually.

It’s amazing how much old tech is still in active use in places we least expect.

Both are bits of kit we still use at work, without fail they are our most reliable bits of 'tech' we use, can remember a couple of days in ten years when they haven't work. No other system we use has that low a fail rate.

But yeah Thee is a cave dweller...

Only taxing authorities use fax nowadays... that and the divorce lawyer in my office building.

Only taxing authorities use fax nowadays... that and the divorce lawyer in my office building.

Our bits of old tech survive cause they are internal systems, the faxes are for an important but not critical admin job, the pagers form part of our triple notification system for emergencies, they are indispensable for fire alarms.

I imagine Thee feels the same about his stone wall and chisel.

Technically that’s flirting.

yeah its kinda kinky. I unfortunately picture Thee saying it

man-with-monocle-straw-hat-and-pipe-at-goodwood-revival-CETA79.jpg

EAT ME IDIOT!!!

If a category isn’t created for ‘WTF Thread is the Year’ and this isn’t nominated, I will be forced to go to RealGM for all time and eternity.

If a category isn’t created for ‘WTF Thread is the Year’ and this isn’t nominated, I will be forced to go to RealGM for all time and eternity.
Enjoy RealGm then, idiot!!! How is this a WTF moment, just because I expected PG’s twitter name to be PG.

So wat if I’ve never used social media outside of jazzfanz, I’d probably say a lot of something I’d regret, and it’d be there forevvvvverrr

Enjoy RealGm then, idiot!!! How is this a WTF moment, just because I expected PG’s twitter name to be PG.

So wat if I’ve never used social media outside of jazzfanz, I’d probably say a lot of something I’d regret, and it’d be there forevvvvverrr
Relax man

This thread reminds me of teenage girls talking about boys texting them lol

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz