What's new

Sportscenter - Dwill ..

udflyer

1st Dwill finds out he is traded by watching Sportscenter.

Few days later watches to see Hayward #1 play (dunk over george)

Too funny.....

why is everyone hating on dwill now? you people make me sick

www.moveon.org/you.html

Click the "Why?" link at the top right, and enter your log-in information. Do you have Gmail or just regular hotmail, because I think it checks for you anyways. My final score was 18. Not bad, but I'm hoping to improve those numbers by Easter.

Who, in their rightful mind, would root for D-Will right now? We have New Jersey's first round pick for the draft this upcoming summer. I'll root for Deron AFTER we get our top five pick.

What kind of pathetic, no-life, douchebag would want to see Williams fail (other than for the rest of this season, of course)? He gets traded, without his knowledge, and you automatically turn on him? Sad.

Who, in their rightful mind, would root for D-Will right now? We have New Jersey's first round pick for the draft this upcoming summer. I'll root for Deron AFTER we get our top five pick.

This. In fact, I was watching the Jersey game last night and DWill's wrist looked very bad at one point, I think as the first quarter ended. I couldn't help but think it was so bad he'd miss the rest of the year. So long as it didn't affect him moving forward thereafter, i thought that would be the best case scenario ever.

Locke mentioned last night that once Deron found out he was traded he said, "Do they know I'm injured?"

Here's hoping Deron shuts it down to rest that wrist, and help our draft position.

What kind of pathetic, no-life, douchebag would want to see Williams fail (other than for the rest of this season, of course)? He gets traded, without his knowledge, and you automatically turn on him? Sad.

I don't want to see him fail. I just want to see NJ fail.

Oh, and the Nets, too.

Locke mentioned last night that once Deron found out he was traded he said, "Do they know I'm injured?"

Here's hoping Deron shuts it down to rest that wrist, and help our draft position.

i was watching their game last night & Fratello 'thought' Deron hurt his wrist on a drive to the basket.

no trade-backs!!!

I started this thread, not to bash Dwill, just more of a "that s$cks" type of thing. I am sure we have all been through a few days like that.

Dwill is one of the most talented PG's in the league.

My only criticism of Dwill is (from the outside) he does not appear to be a good leader, organization #1 man.

Maybe a new environment will do him well.

I hope he does great. Be interesting to see if the Nets can resign him ?

Maybe they make a play to add AK as well ?

How was Dwill's relationship with AK ?

AK for cheap will be worth keeping.
I guess i didnt read the rule where we have to owe DWill good wishes now he has left. **** him to hell. Hope rest of his career sucks...unless he comes back..we owe him nothing

I will always be a fan of Deron but as of now, I want the Nets to lose every single game they play for our draft purposes! Hell, if there is a season next year I want them to lose those games too and then maybe he'll realize how good he had it here and come back home to Jazz land where he belongs!

I still love Deron as a player and will never root against him unless he approaches Kevin Garnett type douche-ness. The guy was the most loved person in SLC when he was here, then all of a sudden people forget about him.

Sheesh, some of you guys have the memory of a goldfish. I hate to say it was the right trade to do, because it was, but why should that affect the way you root for him? Those of you rooting against him specifically are two-faced clowns.

Those of you rooting against him specifically are two-faced clowns.

Agreed. Deron was exactly what everyone wanted him to be - until Sloan left. Then the speculation spun out of control, and people started mistaking rumors and here say for fact. And even all the involved parties asserting that the rumors were false was not enough.

Deron did an awful lot of good in Utah, above and beyond the basketball court. Villianizing him is short sighted, IMO.