What's new

Star Wars The Last Jedi

Revolution 9

Contributor
Star-Wars.the_last_jedi_logo.jpg

Thoughts on the title, and what will happen?

Does Luke die? Who the hell is Snoke? Is Rey really the last Jedi?

Rey isn't a Jedi, at least yet. I am guessing it's referring to Luke since he is the only known Jedi. I doubt they kill Luke but maybe at the end.

I think Snoke is either Mace Windu or Darth Plagueis. Those are my top two guesses right now.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using JazzFanz mobile app

Rey isn't a Jedi, at least yet. I am guessing it's referring to Luke since he is the only known Jedi. I doubt they kill Luke but maybe at the end.

I think Snoke is either Mace Windu or Darth Plagueis. Those are my top two guesses right now.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using JazzFanz mobile app

I bet they kill him. How much longer can he be Luke?

I bet they kill him. How much longer can he be Luke?
I think he dies early in the third movie but I would not be shocked if he died at the end of this one.

I think this movie could go many ways. Luke could be a bad guy. Kylo might be a good guy under cover.

I think he dies early in the third movie but I would not be shocked if he died at the end of this one.

I think this movie could go many ways. Luke could be a bad guy. Kylo might be a good guy under cover.

I bet they do it just like Yoda dying. Basically, Luke is going to be Rey's Yoda. It's going to probably be close to an exact copy of the Luke/Yoda plot.

I bet they do it just like Yoda dying. Basically, Luke is going to be Rey's Yoda. It's going to probably be close to an exact copy of the Luke/Yoda plot.

Might as well be. Episode 7 was just episode 4 with a female Luke and broody hormonal insecure teenage Vader. I'm seeing these as more a reboot than a continuation. Hopefully 8 brings something new to the party .

Might as well be. Episode 7 was just episode 4 with a female Luke and broody hormonal insecure teenage Vader. I'm seeing these as more a reboot than a continuation. Hopefully 8 brings something new to the party .

I get what you're saying, but they basically had to play it safe with the last movie.

If they messed it up like 1-3, then it's all over. They're going to change things up now that everybody is hooked again.

Read an alleged plot point spoiler. Luke, Rey and Fin get into a 3 on 3 fight with Snoke, Ren and Benicio Del Torro's character.

All of them are force users with light sabers. In the spoiler Benicio is said to be beheaded by Fin and Rey is mind controlled to fight her team mates.

About rumored in movie fight. For those that didn't understand "spoiler"

Last edited:
I get what you're saying, but they basically had to play it safe with the last movie.

If they messed it up like 1-3, then it's all over. They're going to change things up now that everybody is hooked again.

I get that. And it was OK looking past the yuge plot holes and gaffs like seeing all the planets being destroyed from one single vantage point. It warmed everyone back up to the story. I had hoped for more substance but it was OK. A million times better than the prequels, which I prefer to pretend never happened. I just hope with 8 they can get into the meat of an original story line.

Read an alleged plot point spoiler. Luke, Rey and Poe get into a 3 on 3 fight with Snoke, Ren and Benicio Del Torro's character.

All of them are force users with light sabers. In the spoiler Benicio is said to be beheaded by Poe and Rey is mind controlled to fight her team mates.

I think they would give one to Fin before Poe got one.

Read an alleged plot point spoiler. Luke, Rey and Poe get into a 3 on 3 fight with Snoke, Ren and Benicio Del Torro's character.

All of them are force users with light sabers. In the spoiler Benicio is said to be beheaded by Poe and Rey is mind controlled to fight her team mates.

Say what the spoiler is referencing instead of just posting a spoiler box. Like, "read a potential plot script online, here it is". My stupid curious *** opened up your spoiler and quickly closed it before I could read it all, but cmon, that's common sense man.

Say what the spoiler is referencing instead of just posting a spoiler box. Like, "read a potential plot script online, here it is". My stupid curious *** opened up your spoiler and quickly closed it before I could read it all, but cmon, that's common sense man.

So is the fact that it is a spoiler.

Read an alleged plot point spoiler. Luke, Rey and Fin get into a 3 on 3 fight with Snoke, Ren and Benicio Del Torro's character.

All of them are force users with light sabers. In the spoiler Benicio is said to be beheaded by Fin and Rey is mind controlled to fight her team mates.

About rumored in movie fight. For those that didn't understand "spoiler"

My theory is that last person listed will be Thrawn. Just my guess though.