• Yes

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • No, but he should get Exum's minutes

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

Beantown

It puts the Jazz offense back in it's normal flow if Neto starts in Rubio's spot. Mitchell can go back to playing off the ball and Neto is good at getting the offense flowing and starting a fast break.

But could Neto compete on defense?

Not a bad idea imo

So if Jazz lose game two bad must Rubio play game three regardless of his condition
Seems like he has to give it a try
Jazz cannot lose game three

So if Jazz lose game two bad must Rubio play game three regardless of his condition
Seems like he has to give it a try
Jazz cannot lose game three
As much as I would like him to I do not think it is worth it to push through a hamstring injury. If he does and tears it that could effect the rest of his career and certainly next season. Hopefully he just heals up quickly and is ready sooner than expected. Or even better would be for us to win the next couple games!

I am not in favor of pushing Rubio. That line of thought shortened Okur's career.

If Neto starts, it would not be for major minutes. Still, I think I prefer Mitchell guarding Paul, and O'Neal guarding Harden.

I would think of getting David Stockton some minutes. He was effective in the DLeague against some of Houston's scrubs over the years.

I say yes. But that decision shoulda been made when we were sure Rubio was gonna be out, so he could get cozy with the starting four.

Nah start Royce or Dante. Play Neto with the second unit and he may get that group going.

Dante and Royce both still need to play though.

Game 1 was literally a throw away game. Give us an extra day to prep and maybe you can read anything from it.

It puts the Jazz offense back in it's normal flow if Neto starts in Rubio's spot. Mitchell can go back to playing off the ball and Neto is good at getting the offense flowing and starting a fast break.

But could Neto compete on defense?

I think Neto would actually be a pretty pesky defender against Paul. Didn’t Neto have some really good moments in the Clipper-Jazz series last year?

I did watch David Stockton play a few times for the Reno Bighorns and he is pesky and crafty. I wasn't saying put him vs. CP3 but he could provide some minutes with the 2nd unit. It's all about matchups and I think the kid would do OK vs. their second unit.