What's new

State of the Yungns

Fishsticks

Banned
Burks- Obviously he is trade bait with one of the two vet bigs. What could they bring? Bledsoe and a 1st seems fair.

Hayward- Total sixth man nothing more

Favors- Defensive star in the making. Our future.

Kanter- The biggest enigma of the four. I think he is a starter in the league. Just needs minutes.

Thats all. Thanks for read my thouhts.

Burks is hardly even good trade bait at this point. He hasn't had the chance to show what he can do. He's just being completely wasted.

Why would a team trade Bledsoe for Burks?

A small possibility is the Clippers can't afford Bledsoe so they get a player with potential. Perhaps they liked Burks coming out of the draft but didn't have an opportunity to draft him. If they know Bledsoe is going to walk at the end of the year why not take a gamble on Burks.

Bledsoe for Burks gives Jazz 4 PGs
Jazz would have to make another move
Mo Williams would not like becoming a backup again
Didn't he play for Clippers last year?

Hayward - We do not use him right. If all we do (like last nite) is lob it into Al on the block, he does not get much opportunity though he gets minutes. He is awesome on defense, awsome in transition, his shot is inconsistent. Bottom line is he is an NBA starter, solid, not an all-star. However, if we do not use him right, he is not much value to us. I actually think we need to consider trading Hayward because he does not fit our system. Make no mistake, he is an NBA starter and we will get good value on a trade.

Favors - He will be a beast. All-Star. Hopeflly we can keep him after his rookie contract.

Kanter - We'll see. Not enough data for me. Potential - yes. What worries me is he did not start playing Bball until he was like 16. I have a feeling his body will not hold up to the stress.

Burks - He's gone. I would trade him because regardless of talent, his personality has almost no shot of staying in Utah.

Burks- Obviously he is trade bait with one of the two vet bigs. What could they bring? Bledsoe and a 1st seems fair.

Hayward- Total sixth man nothing more

Favors- Defensive star in the making. Our future.

Kanter- The biggest enigma of the four. I think he is a starter in the league. Just needs minutes.

Thats all. Thanks for read my thouhts.